General Category > Aesthetics

Bait and Switch Male Model Surgery with 'only filler' Doctor.

(1/13) > >>

tim06:
There is a Dr Steinbrech in New York claiming that he achieved the following result just with the use of injectable fillers. Here you can find the full gallery with multiple angles: https://maleplasticsurgerynewyork.com/model-makeover-gallery/

Do you think this can be true? I think the result is awesome and just the thought that this can be achieved by one or multiple sessions of low risk dermal filler injections lets me book a flight to New York.

Moderators note: The original title of this post was: 'Best results with fillers I have ever seen' [photos included]. I changed it so there is a 'heads up' on this doctor.  Kavan

Lazlo:
Jesus christ that's amazing.

Lazlo:
It even helped with his scleral show. Stupidjaws had similar results from his fillers.

I was telling everyone that the ZSO and the chinwing hardly helped him, it was mostly
the fillers he was getting. So I kind of knew these results were possible.

kavan:
They are possible when the filler is 'fresh'. After a while the result can kind of look a little shop worn as the 'sharpness' it kicks up initially kind of blunts over time. For what he got to the jaws, the filler would have to be high viscosity (thick).

Lazlo,
SJ used 'Macrolane' which is a really THICK filler because it's meant for the BODY.  The doc who did it (Big Belly) was in the bag with SJ (condoned his non disclosure of owning the biz he hid he owned via endorsing it) and wrote a paper about using Macrolane (a body filler) with SJ as the 'model' for it. Tim06 in another thread, mentioned that it's been discontinued 'banned?' for use in Europe.

I would make damned sure and double check that the patient in that photo is 'JUST' filler and that it is not a bait and switch for implants as the guy does do jaw implants.

Bowie:
Whatever was really used, he looks great in the after photo but why does his nose now look wonky?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version