General Category > Aesthetics

I need help with finding maxfac's in europe

<< < (2/4) > >>

Lestat:
@josh5464

Hello. I have read your story and would like to help you. There are very few surgeons who would perform a Mod. Lefort 3 on you purely for aesthetic reasons. I know five and only one of them is from Europe. If I were you, I would forget Lefort 3 and look for a High Lefort I. There are some surgeons doing this and the result is very similar to that of a Mod. Lefort 3 (at a much lower risk). I've seen before and after photos of High Leforts I and they are very similar to the girl you posted.

temporeiches13:
@Lestat you seem like someone with a lot of experience... could you look at my post real quick and give me your opinion? :D

@josh5464 it seems that most members here have said what I told you before. I think you should really take the word of the other members, they are quite experienced. Do not let this get you down and rather focus on what you can improve right now to prevent your situation from "worsening".

tim06:

--- Quote from: Lestat on January 16, 2018, 10:49:19 AM ---@josh5464

Hello. I have read your story and would like to help you. There are very few surgeons who would perform a Mod. Lefort 3 on you purely for aesthetic reasons. I know five and only one of them is from Europe. If I were you, I would forget Lefort 3 and look for a High Lefort I. There are some surgeons doing this and the result is very similar to that of a Mod. Lefort 3 (at a much lower risk). I've seen before and after photos of High Leforts I and they are very similar to the girl you posted.

--- End quote ---

I would also be interested to know which doc would even consider to do a Lefort 1 only for aesthetic reasons from Germany/Europe.

Lestat:

--- Quote from: tim06 on January 16, 2018, 11:06:13 AM ---I would also be interested to know which doc would even consider to do a Lefort 1 only for aesthetic reasons from Germany/Europe.

--- End quote ---

If someone has a Retroface (opposite of Anteface), there are without any doubt a few surgeons who would agree to it (High Lefort I). Or did you not notice the before and after photo above?

kavan:
That's the  Obwegeser girl in the photo. Lefort3.  Her retrusion was in the Lefort 3 area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version