General Category > Aesthetics

Please help me plan my next step

<< < (2/4) > >>

kavan:

--- Quote from: temporeiches13 on January 16, 2018, 12:09:53 PM ---Thank you for your thorough response. I went to a doctor in Belgium... I do not know if it is allowed to drop names on the forum but I would be more than willing to share the info if it is? Also when you speak of an advanced technique, do you mean doing a lefort with ccw and then a bsso with ccw or something more complex entirely?

--- End quote ---

Hard to explain. But it's a technique that kind of puts a 'twist' on the BSSO cut to give more CCW to it.  Maybe done more in Europe than US.

temporeiches13:
I see. Do you know he name of it or a paper related to it so I can look into it further? Thanks

kavan:

--- Quote from: temporeiches13 on January 16, 2018, 07:05:14 PM ---I see. Do you know he name of it or a paper related to it so I can look into it further? Thanks

--- End quote ---

Not sure if it has a name. It's something I've seen in a Spanish surgeons paper. Although the link is for another topic matter (surgery first), if you scroll down to the profile 3 d sims of 'Figure 1', you can see. https://www.institutomaxilofacial.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Surgery-What-have-we.pdf

temporeiches13:
I see. I'll have the surgeon (defrancq) take a look at it. Maybe he does something similar. Don't want to risk too much though.

temporeiches13:
Hey @kavan and others. I did a quick morph and I am wondering whether or not it would be realistic? Would this be achievable through CCW rotation or will I need genioplasty as well?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version