Author Topic: Kaiser Oakland Dr. Felice o Ryan or Dr. Heshaam Fallah?  (Read 1891 times)

cvvm946

Kaiser Oakland Dr. Felice o Ryan or Dr. Heshaam Fallah?
« on: March 24, 2018, 05:41:29 PM »
I’m having surgery with Dr. Felice o’ Ryan next month. I’m very anxious now especially after reading some bad reviews.. Should I keep the surgery date or change it so Dr. Fallah can do it instead?

haven

• Private
Re: Kaiser Oakland Dr. Felice o Ryan or Dr. Heshaam Fallah?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 12:57:45 PM »
Another bay native  ;D Some1afterall is from the Bay and had surgery done by the same doctor. She's been looking for revisions from what I gather but I think her concerns are more aesthetic though. 

CCW

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 01:04:32 PM »
Here's a victim of O'Ryan. I wouldn't have surgery with her.

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=4481.0

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 01:09:41 PM »
Here's a victim of O'Ryan. I wouldn't have surgery with her.

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=4481.0

I know that patient. She's reasonable and had reasonable expectations going in and was botched then abandoned. Horrible surgeon and person for doing that to her. They think she had interns operate on the patient without consent.

Personally, I would not have surgery with her.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

LyraM45

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 01:16:37 PM »
I’m having surgery with Dr. Felice o’ Ryan next month. I’m very anxious now especially after reading some bad reviews.. Should I keep the surgery date or change it so Dr. Fallah can do it instead?

Hi there. I'm one of the patients these guys are mentioning. Please see my website: www.confessionsofametalmouth.com .  I have a whole run down of the ordeal I had with this woman. She's still being investigated by the state medical board for my case, which included complete neglect/abandonment, destroying/misplacement of records, and numerous other things. I needed an immediate revision and she wouldn't even see me to diagnose me as needing a revision, let alone actually do the revision.

I consulted with numerous other high end surgeons across the state and all of them said I pretty much should have never been discharged from the hospital as bad as I was. It was that far off and very obvious. I ended up having to have everything redone with a private surgeon in the area. Dr. Nestor Karas in Walnut Creek if you want to consult. The man saved my ass and has fixed me more than I had ever hoped anybody could have fixed the mess that Dr. O'Ryan left me with.

Feel free to PM me here or through my website if you have any questions.

Ashley
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 01:26:27 PM by LyraM45 »

some1afterall

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 10:24:03 PM »
Even though Kaiser pays for your entire surgery, IT'S YOUR FACE and you get what you pay for. I'm not sure what you're having done, but do your due diligence in shopping around before you go under the knife. I wish I had.