Author Topic: Gunson’s Mandibular Angle Implants  (Read 4321 times)

Ramalito

Re: Gunson’s Mandibular Angle Implants
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2018, 06:06:26 AM »
You would have to establish the actual volume needed to know the price and to experience 1 bout to estimate the time it lasts. That would allow refill estimates--costs thereof.

That’s true. I think I got scared when I checked Douglas Steinbrech’s instagram page and he uses 6-15 syringes of Voluma on men (1k+ per syringe)! He did inject the guy’s cheekbones and chin as well.

NY plastic surgeons are expensive. I will be in South America for a month in November and I am tempted to get fillers there.

Dr. Gunson is booked out quite far. They are currently booking new patient consultations in February 2019. They asked for facial and bite photographs, will be sending those today.

Ramalito

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2018, 06:52:33 AM »
There isn't a one size fits all for what is beautiful. There are common prevailing themes e.g. symmetry, forward growth, skin quality, teeth and PROPORTIONS etc etc.

Look at this model; her ramus is quite high and she looks stunning

Such a good point. I agree with you, there isn't a one size fits all.

She’s gorgeous. I think she looks great with a short ramus because her chin looks tiny from the side so it looks proportionate. Her jawline is perfectly straight too. Who’s that btw?

Ramalito

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2018, 07:04:26 AM »
I agree try filler before anything else. I'm actually curious about it myself, while I pray for some miracle in TMJ tech and/or doubling of my income.

Lol same. What would you get done if you double your income?