Author Topic: Beady small eyes.  (Read 11522 times)

beyondconfusedtbh

Re: Beady small eyes.
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2018, 05:09:44 AM »
Oh forgot to add a link. This wasn't the link I wanted to add but they are all similar where the docs AVOID telling the patient like it is and just use/ DIVERT the question and 'answers' to it to NOT answer the question. Instead the look for things that they can do.

https://www.realself.com/question/new-york-ny-1-hunter-eyes-surgery#

Many links where the realself docs avoid giving the real answer which would be an admission they can't do what your asking them if can be done. All they do is divert focus on what they can do and they CAN'T do the 'hunter eye' look and they AVOID telling you that outright and instead devote themselves to other things they can do.

Stiensapir, is an 'eye guy'. He tells the patient he has upper lid ptosis with high eyebrows. So he looks for what he can do but avoids answering directly as to the hunter eyes the male model has which are function of his brow bone being forward and his internal orbit anatomy and NOT a direct function of the model squinting as he tells the patient. So, he doesn't tell the guy no way he will get the eyes he wants. Avoids telling why and just demeans his colleagues who 'don't understand what's going on. He doesn't either.

Next comes a  DOLT of a doctor (Benjamin Paul) tells the patient wanting hunter eyes that the models eyebrows are 'ptotic' or 'droopy' and the patient should try some botox. The models brows are NOT droopy. They are low due to his brow bone being forward and also other relationships going on within the orbit. Then he IDs the canthal tilt as a reason the model has 'hunter eyes'. NOT SO either. Because the model does NOT have an upward lateral canthus. He has a downward medial canthus. Something else they CAN'T do. So he suggests something he can do which canthopexy to uptilt the lateral corners.

The other doc, James Gordon is also a dummy. He too tells the patient the models brows are ptotic (droopy) which is WRONG for reasons cited above.

Point I'm making is this is one of the BIGGEST AVOIDANCE questions out there, even with a lot of eye guys. Chances they will advise you in terms of employment opportunities for themselves and avoid direct answer to question (which is NO) that they can't give anything close to hunter eyes or make small eyes much wider. They will just find and suggest something else for them to do.

The 'forward' or low set brows CAN be achieved at the very least for OP right? Can't it be achieved by implants/ HA etc?

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2018, 07:31:55 AM »
The 'forward' or low set brows CAN be achieved at the very least for OP right? Can't it be achieved by implants/ HA etc?

My point was to give an EXAMPLE of someone wanting something that is HIGHLY unlikely to be done, wanting to have what male model has; 'hunter eyes' and how the pursuit of it with doctors can just lead to them finding something else they can do instead.

The other point was even IF one PART of something can be done (the box osteo), the whole look is contingent on OTHER parts also being done. So even if ONE part can be done, the WHOLE look the person wants is unlikely to be achieved if any ONE contingency associated with having the whole 'gestalt' of it is highly unlikely to be achieved.

The low set or forward brow area is YET another PART of the hunter eye look. So it does NOT matter if THAT
 part of the whole look could be achieved for the OP.

It would only matter IF the OP wanted his 'small beady' eyes to look even WORSE and appear smaller by doing the SINGULAR thing you proxied to ask FOR him, in which case I would give him NO info regarding a pursuit of something that could make his present situation look even worse.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2018, 07:38:19 AM »
So where do you think would be good to start kavan?

Wow! I've given enough info here regarding your pursuit. A good start would be for you to process the info already given.

Austinou88

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2018, 08:47:59 AM »
Wow! I've given enough info here regarding your pursuit. A good start would be for you to process the info already given.
I apologize if I come off rude, was not my intention.

Just been getting confused with a lot of things I don't understand yet. I appreciate your help you've provided!

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2018, 09:32:39 AM »
I apologize if I come off rude, was not my intention.

Just been getting confused with a lot of things I don't understand yet. I appreciate your help you've provided!

Thanx. I didn't think you were rude. Just wanted to stress there is a lot of information dealing with the UNCERTAINTY of this to process and I have made a lot of entries already to that regard.

Austinou88

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2018, 03:28:36 PM »
Thanx. I didn't think you were rude. Just wanted to stress there is a lot of information dealing with the UNCERTAINTY of this to process and I have made a lot of entries already to that regard.

Yeah it seems like there are a lot of variables with things.
What about jaw surgery, do you think it would provided any kind of benefit outcome in general?

https://imgur.com/a/dsO1Dlk

So far I've put down on my list to look into:

1. Some kind of Eye surgery.

2. Eyebrow Transplant Surgery for darker eye brows.

3. Jaw surgery?

4. Hair Transplant & Hairline Lowering?

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2018, 05:55:20 PM »
Yeah it seems like there are a lot of variables with things.
What about jaw surgery, do you think it would provided any kind of benefit outcome in general?

https://imgur.com/a/dsO1Dlk

So far I've put down on my list to look into:

1. Some kind of Eye surgery.

2. Eyebrow Transplant Surgery for darker eye brows.

3. Jaw surgery?

4. Hair Transplant & Hairline Lowering?

I think you should post a new thread to ask about that so others can give their take.

Austinou88

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2018, 06:59:32 PM »
Will do. Appreciate it.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2018, 12:58:28 AM »
uhm dude man you gotta check yourself before your wreck yourself.

2, 3, and 4 aren't gonna do anything for your eyes. 1 --maybe see Taban, he could give you some options. The whole orbital box osteotomy thing I mean I don't even really know if it would work. But go get some consults you know enough now to at least get consults with surgeons. Don't do anything till you pass everything by on this board and think seriously about the implications. But get some real info.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2018, 02:49:50 AM »
If you're short sighted, consider wearing frameless glasses.  They will make your eyes look bigger.  That's pretty much the only option.

Austinou88

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2018, 10:44:17 PM »

2, 3, and 4 aren't gonna do anything for your eyes. 1 --maybe see Taban, he could give you some options. The whole orbital box osteotomy thing I mean I don't even really know if it would work. But go get some consults you know enough now to at least get consults with surgeons. Don't do anything till you pass everything by on this board and think seriously about the implications. But get some real info.
I definitely agree with you.

From what I've read, usually any surgery that has anything to do with the eyes is very complex and can result in drastic complications if not done correctly.
And should only be done by someone extremely qualified, who literally writes text books on these types of difficult procedures

Man, it seems that there's not much that can be done out there to change eye area's.
A box osteotomy, which apparently is a very major and dangerous surgery, would supposedly be able to move close-set eyes further apart.

Then the next thing to address would be trying to make my small eyes bigger?
Only surgery's that I could find seem to be Canthopexy, Blepharoplasty, Ptosis Surgery, and Epicanthoplasty/Lateral Epicanthoplasty.

So maybe consult with Wolfe, a craniofacial surgeon, and then go see a oculoplastic surgeon such as taban?

Austinou88

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2018, 10:49:51 PM »
If you're short sighted, consider wearing frameless glasses.  They will make your eyes look bigger.  That's pretty much the only option.
I do have problems seeing far away distances, and use glasses for in class.
Would you sending me some photos of some so I could get an idea of what you mean?

Austinou88

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2018, 10:58:17 PM »
you'll have to see a couple surgeons. but first you need to make your eyes more wide set. for that you'll need an orbital box osteotomy to create wide set eyes.

only one who will do it is anthony s. wolfe in florida and i'd google him and get the ball rolling fast cause he'll probably retire in a year or so.
I called Wolfe's office and asked the lady who handles his consultations if he could do one online, so I don't drive all the way there for nothing.
He only does them at his office, but she gave me his email.

Would it be too direct to ask him over email, and attach some photos?

Austinou88

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2018, 01:43:57 AM »

What about Eyelid Filler Injection?
I literally just found out about it on Tabans website.

After doing some research on it for a while, it's spoken about pretty positively online.
I've got significant upper eyelid exposure and it seems like it could help. Not saying it would fix everything or be a permanent solution.

https://tabanmd.com/gallery/eyelid-filler-injection-dark-circles-sunken-eyes/

PloskoPlus

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2018, 03:49:20 AM »
I do have problems seeing far away distances, and use glasses for in class.
Would you sending me some photos of some so I could get an idea of what you mean?
My guess, frameless, horizontally wide. Women use eyeliner drawn past the eye corners to make them look bigger. Not an option for men of course.