Author Topic: One of the most important questions: how many people are really satisfied?  (Read 4236 times)

Dogmatix

• Private
Re: One of the most important questions: how many people are really satisfied?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 01:36:13 AM »
Hey, I had surgery in november and I'm really satisfied with the result! Its not perfect, but I realised perfection is not a realistic goal. I had a Bimax and HA paste on the cheekbone area. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! :)

Exactly what is HA paste? I've heard many people mention it, but never got a good explanation.

ForeverAloneDude

Re: One of the most important questions: how many people are really satisfied?
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2018, 09:22:09 AM »
From famous people, i cannot name a single person that looks better after surgery. From what i have seen on psl forums, only a few tot very good results. One of them is SJ (but according to some on this site he is fake). The ones with bad results and botched jobs don't seem to post their pics. Then there are the pics surgeons post on their sites. Their best results.

Is plastic surgery a scam to lure in insecure people, or are the techniques just not good enough yet, or is it a blessing?

Why aren't there positive reviews on this board? It seems people just dissappear after their surgery or opt for revision. Almost never a satisfied patient with extensive positive review. The reviews on Realself are mostly fake. Where are the satisfied people?

It's not satisfying since people here expect that fixing recession will fix other aesthetic concerns. And surgeons don't do any hardcore legit osteomties other than lefort Is, BSSOs, and genioplasties along with paletal expansion. So that part is covered but not other concerns.