Author Topic: New Result from Spain : Too good to be true?  (Read 4080 times)

ForeverAloneDude

Re: New Result from Spain : Too good to be true?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2018, 08:39:07 AM »
She did have jaw surgery though

Implying that jaw surgery fixes other parts of the face.

And people overestimate the kind of aesthetic improvements they can get from jaw surgery.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 09:07:33 AM »
How did her eyes go from negative canthal tilt to positive. Seems fake to me.

Just the angle. Even for me, at times if taking a picture of my eye area with the head pointing slightly down, my canthal tilt ends up looking positive while straight up its negative-neutral.

Classic case of surgeons (AKA phony frauds) displaying their best. Wonderful.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2018, 09:59:54 AM »
Really hate when results are portrayed like this. Super disingenuous.

Why do surgeons not keep things consistent? well some do but cases like this are just awful. No consistency at all between the pictures.

How else can they get desperate ugly people to come in under the illusion that the surgeons would do anything substantial to their face other than giving clichey advice rather than innovating the future? They gotta make money some how selling their modern day snake oil to get these ugly people to throw money at them as a "its worth a shot at least."

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2018, 10:38:44 AM »
His site lists that he also does COSMETIC SURGERY (in addition to maxfax). I guess the photo on instagram is sort of a 'come on' so you ask him what she got. She probably got additional cosmetic procedures other than the jaw surgery.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

ForeverAloneDude

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2018, 11:01:15 AM »
His site lists that he also does COSMETIC SURGERY (in addition to maxfax). I guess the photo on instagram is sort of a 'come on' so you ask him what she got. She probably got additional cosmetic procedures other than the jaw surgery.

She may or may not have gotten a rhinoplasty too. But point is that there IS certainly some frauding done in the "AFTER" pic.

I'm familiar with the phenomenon that just tilting a head does for eye area in pictures. I've noticed the difference myself when taking pictures of my own face. And its kind of obvious that the angle of the camera is different in addition to makeup added to have a nice skin tone that she has in the after along with better hair also creating an illusion.

Dogmatix

• Private
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2018, 01:05:26 PM »
She probably got additional cosmetic procedures other than the jaw surgery.

Just for the record, there are probably cheaper options for cosmetic procedures such as hair and makeup than to hire a surgeon for this :)

CCW

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2018, 03:08:28 PM »
https://www.institutomaxilofacial.com/en/caso-clinico/anna/

She's now on his site with more consistent presentation. OP's after picture was probably sourced from her personal IG with the background cropped out.

Lefortitude

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2018, 05:33:32 PM »
https://www.institutomaxilofacial.com/en/caso-clinico/anna/

She's now on his site with more consistent presentation. OP's after picture was probably sourced from her personal IG with the background cropped out.

My post was from instituto maxiofacials official instragram.  They must have smartened up and posted the result the way they did.  Anyone with half a brain can catch that manipulation. I see it all the time from ID hospital in south korea.