Author Topic: The CAUSE of underdeveloped jaws  (Read 9871 times)

PloskoPlus

Re: The CAUSE of underdeveloped jaws
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2018, 04:38:44 AM »
Man evolved to be an omnivore, not a carnivore. It's true that plants produce toxins, but each plant kind produces a different kind of toxin, which concentrates in different parts of the body. So it's best to eat a little bit of everything to spread the toxic load.

ODog

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2018, 08:21:02 AM »
In response to Dogmatix...

Man, I’m talking about 200, 000 years ago. Our ancestors were not gathering leaves for protein. We’d have to be like chimps and munch on them literally all day to meet our energy needs and so we wouldn’t even have evolved if it weren’t for fat and meat, plus we’d need a massive fermenting stomach (like chimps and gorillas have)  to convert those leaves into fatty acids for energy, but we don’t. We have small stomachs. So I’m saying we didn’t evolve on alternate sources of protein.

Yes, I’m well aware you can cook up some kidney beans and buy some soy protein vegan bars to meet your protein requirements in 2018. That’s not the point.

ODog

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2018, 08:23:25 AM »
Man evolved to be an omnivore, not a carnivore. It's true that plants produce toxins, but each plant kind produces a different kind of toxin, which concentrates in different parts of the body. So it's best to eat a little bit of everything to spread the toxic load.

https://goo.gl/images/SZFqQ8

PloskoPlus

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2018, 02:21:49 PM »

ODog

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2018, 03:32:22 PM »
I never said humans are herbivores.

I know. I’m just showing that humans, the omnivores that they are, are actually more designed to eat and process meat. But anyway.. I’m pretty convinced nutrition is the main cause.

Éperdu

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2018, 10:35:24 PM »
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 08:42:08 PM by Éperdu »