Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 2047 times)

lost_and_stranded

Deleted
« on: January 21, 2019, 05:24:13 PM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 05:39:46 AM by lost_and_stranded »

lost_and_stranded

Deleted
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 05:25:38 PM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 05:40:33 AM by lost_and_stranded »

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Weak chinned, long-face male need some advice
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 06:12:38 PM »
I'd just like to voice I think you're being way, way too hard on yourself. You don't have a long midface or turkey neck or flabby unsupported lower lip. You're a very attractive woman. I think you may have fallen into a cycle of ocd/body dysmorphic thinking cycle. It's hard to see if you would really benefit at all from jaw surgery given the frontal pic you send. If you can attach a side profile, pic of your bite, and 3/4 pic we'd be able to assess if any movements could benefit your appearance. But you really need to not be so hard on yourself. You look great.

Also, I'm not sure max fac considerations are only applied to the bite, its the skeletal structure as well that comes into consideration. So I think you should just go to a max fac directly and ask if you are class I or II or III from a skeletal position.

april

• Private
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 06:49:36 PM »
That picture is of actress Olivia Colman... OP you need to post your own photo or xray and not waste people's time.
It also makes no sense to post a picture of a female, when you are a male.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 07:26:00 PM »
Here's my advice:

1: Acknowledge those who already gave you advice. You got some advice on another thread and you just left it there.

2: CROP that big ass photo of all the extra background space before I have to remove it due to excess size.

3: Post your own photos. Jesus F christ, you're a guy and you posted a female's photo???
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 09:20:04 PM »
Jesus Christ!

I totally got duped by the photo.

Seriously what are you doing!!!!!????? f**king waste my time giving you advice and this is a photo of an actress and you're a male.

You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

lost_and_stranded

Deleted
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 02:54:38 AM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 05:41:15 AM by lost_and_stranded »

lost_and_stranded

Deleted
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2019, 03:55:57 AM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 05:41:48 AM by lost_and_stranded »

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 09:32:17 AM »
I don't see the option for editing the post and removing the image.

I answered questions in the other thread and in pm. I think I have been quite detailed in my self-description in this thread and it is surely enough for members to relay me some advice, especally on what I asked about overbite measurements. I don't feel comfortable posting a picture of myself on a public site.

To be honest, I couldn't think of a male celebrity example off the top of my head. If you prefer I'm sure I could think of one, but this lady has similar characteristics around the mouth and chin area. My face and cheeks are narrower, however. It is not a good look, especially for a man.

Cheers

There are no responses from you on your other thread and I just took the time to check if that was so.

You have WASTED people's time who already gave you advice, including my own. So don't entitle yourself to any more just because you dont' want to post a photo of yourself and elect to describe yourself in terms of celebrities and self assessments instead.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.