Author Topic: What do you think of these results?  (Read 24140 times)

ben from UK

Re: What do you think of these results?
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2019, 03:31:59 PM »
Yeah, what Kavan explained. It's all visual trickery.

I saw these ones, where it looks likes they make the nose appear narrower by building up the tip and center.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BokX558gkBK/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Btbf6qajRgL/

BTW for you guys I saw @dr.zackally has some male jawline results on his Instagram too. I think this is going to become a lot more popular/widespread.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpP57_uAMR0/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BskTBWHjTJ5/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtJqxqYh-p-/

Damn, starting to think this s**t is true. I have never seen cw or implant results that were so sharp. This gives me a completely different view on the reason why faces are angular. It must be a combination of soft tissue and bone, otherwise only implants would be enough, of Amsterdam I wrong? But silicone implants look fake if the implant is too big. They don't blend into the face. PEEK is the best material and even superior to titanium implants, from what I have seen. But it does not give such sharp edges. Medpor results look less fake than silicone but not as natural as PEEK. Also, it's very difficult to remove if something goes wrong. Advantage of fillers is that the results are more manageble. With implants, you need to design it on the computer, but what if the design isn't the right design? You can't just add width during surgery if it happens to be too small. With fillers, you can. Also, implants have to be inserted from the inside, under the masseter muscle, creating scar tissue and stuff. You also don't know how the masseter muscle wraps around the implant. On the computer model, the masseter is not taken into account, while it is important during surgery. It's part of the jaw. In the future, they will be able to better predict the outcome of the procedures on the basis of the whole real face, by computer imaging. Right now, doctors only use the x rays to predict, but this is too flawed. You can have a perfect design on paper but it can turn out way too big or too small in reality.

ben from UK

« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2019, 03:36:38 PM »
Probably because the product was indicated for LARGE SCALE augmentations such as breasts and made a problem in that regard. So, they removed it from market (assuming they did). Putting it in face is OFF LABEL use as in not a use it was indicated for. So, if they took it off the market due to problems with what it WAS indicated for, none left for off label use.

Damn, everything that's good is taken away. What's left is s**tty temporary fillers, fat grafts that are being resorbed within weeks and s**tty silicone implants that look fake. What a time to be alive...

Notctr

« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2019, 06:27:53 PM »
Damn, everything that's good is taken away. What's left is s**tty temporary fillers, fat grafts that are being resorbed within weeks and s**tty silicone implants that look fake. What a time to be alive...

I've had fat grafts done 3 years ago and while they had subdued nicely just a little bit, they haven't gone anywhere. I understand that it's good to be skeptic about procedures but that also implies not stating every opinion as an absolute truth.

ben from UK

« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2019, 01:00:05 AM »
I've had fat grafts done 3 years ago and while they had subdued nicely just a little bit, they haven't gone anywhere. I understand that it's good to be skeptic about procedures but that also implies not stating every opinion as an absolute truth.

Yes, you are right. True. What kind of fatgrafts did you get? The Coleman method?

tim06

• Private
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2019, 05:14:12 AM »
Damn, starting to think this s**t is true. I have never seen cw or implant results that were so sharp. This gives me a completely different view on the reason why faces are angular. It must be a combination of soft tissue and bone, otherwise only implants would be enough, of Amsterdam I wrong? But silicone implants look fake if the implant is too big. They don't blend into the face. PEEK is the best material and even superior to titanium implants, from what I have seen. But it does not give such sharp edges. Medpor results look less fake than silicone but not as natural as PEEK. Also, it's very difficult to remove if something goes wrong. Advantage of fillers is that the results are more manageble. With implants, you need to design it on the computer, but what if the design isn't the right design? You can't just add width during surgery if it happens to be too small. With fillers, you can. Also, implants have to be inserted from the inside, under the masseter muscle, creating scar tissue and stuff. You also don't know how the masseter muscle wraps around the implant. On the computer model, the masseter is not taken into account, while it is important during surgery. It's part of the jaw. In the future, they will be able to better predict the outcome of the procedures on the basis of the whole real face, by computer imaging. Right now, doctors only use the x rays to predict, but this is too flawed. You can have a perfect design on paper but it can turn out way too big or too small in reality.

The only reason why it looks like that, sharp and angular is that the pictures are taken immediately after the injection and the tissue is swollen and hard. You could inject them water and it would look like that, once the swelling is gone 90% of the effect and the sharp look is gone as well. Fillers are the biggest cope you can think of, it just wastes money which would be better spent on implants or osteotomies.

If you don't believe me just go ahead and buy filler here and a piece of pig with skin and test it yourself: https://www.fillerworld.com/dermal-fillers

I was fooled as well by this picture: https://maleplasticsurgeryla.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/male-model-makeover-mps-la-2.jpg

The guy paid $10k to Dr. Steinbrech for dozens of ml of filler, I doubt that he still looks like that and that the filler was his only procedure.. I mean even his eye color changed in the after pic.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 05:29:13 AM by tim06 »

ODog

« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2019, 07:26:45 AM »
Can’t you just get an implant or CW and then use much less filler on top of that if needed to give the sharp result?

Why does it have to be $10,000 on 12 ML of filler vs. Jaw implants ?

Why can’t it be jaw implants plus $2500 of filler yearly to give/ maintain the sharp look?

It’s a waste of money to use filler to add bulk to the jaw when implants can do the same. It’s only practical to use it to sharpen the edges around the implant

Notctr

« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2019, 08:36:59 AM »
Yes, you are right. True. What kind of fatgrafts did you get? The Coleman method?

I'm from Argentina and I had it done from a doctor that studied with Dr. Mendelson, known for using HA. I'm not sure what method he used, I think I might have jumped to surgery without much thought or research, which now I think was completely stupid on my part. Luckily for me the fat grafting turned perfect, no overfilling, no nodules and a natural results till this day (I think I prefer it now than in the first year). I don't have a tear through anymore even 3 years after the procedure, but again, it might have been the doctor's procedure or sheer luck.

ben from UK

« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2019, 09:05:17 AM »
The only reason why it looks like that, sharp and angular is that the pictures are taken immediately after the injection and the tissue is swollen and hard. You could inject them water and it would look like that, once the swelling is gone 90% of the effect and the sharp look is gone as well. Fillers are the biggest cope you can think of, it just wastes money which would be better spent on implants or osteotomies.

If you don't believe me just go ahead and buy filler here and a piece of pig with skin and test it yourself: https://www.fillerworld.com/dermal-fillers

I was fooled as well by this picture: https://maleplasticsurgeryla.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/male-model-makeover-mps-la-2.jpg

The guy paid $10k to Dr. Steinbrech for dozens of ml of filler, I doubt that he still looks like that and that the filler was his only procedure.. I mean even his eye color changed in the after pic.

I don't think implants can give you such sharp results. Implants push the masseter muscle horizontally (often ruining ogee line), and on these pics you can see the masseter muscle wasn't pushed outside.

fulcanelli

• Private
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2019, 10:38:31 PM »
Would it be possible to use HA paste in stages to bulk up the jaw line and jaw angles? Ie. 3mm augmentation with HA paste, wait 6 months for it to set then another 3mm on top etc and build it up like that

fulcanelli

• Private
« Reply #114 on: March 08, 2019, 06:32:25 AM »
I'm from Argentina and I had it done from a doctor that studied with Dr. Mendelson, known for using HA. I'm not sure what method he used, I think I might have jumped to surgery without much thought or research, which now I think was completely stupid on my part. Luckily for me the fat grafting turned perfect, no overfilling, no nodules and a natural results till this day (I think I prefer it now than in the first year). I don't have a tear through anymore even 3 years after the procedure, but again, it might have been the doctor's procedure or sheer luck.

You had it done in Argentina?

fulcanelli

• Private
« Reply #115 on: March 08, 2019, 06:34:46 AM »
How much does it cost for Coleman to do jawline and angles?

Does he take your fat from your hip or somewhere? Are all the procedures done under local of general anaesthetic?

Notctr

« Reply #116 on: March 08, 2019, 02:00:23 PM »

april

• Private
« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2019, 08:32:33 AM »
So what about permanent fillers? Has anyone done that? I read this on this board:

PMMA use in Brazil is really widespread (permanent effect and 1/4  Restylane's price). They inject 100-200 mL in butt. I have seen bad results and complications, over time PMMA moves away from original site and can cause granulomes. Plastic surgeons say that if injected subperiosteal, these complications do not occur.

Whoa she just put up some horror stories from permanent filler. Some Brazilian guy over-filled these poor people with it.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2019, 10:22:41 AM »
Whoa she just put up some horror stories from permanent filler. Some Brazilian guy over-filled these poor people with it.

You can find articles about this by Googling the photo which will call up a bunch of articles BUT they are NOT in English. I have Google Chrome and it makes a TRANSLATION of the articles.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

april

• Private
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2019, 11:05:21 AM »
You can find articles about this by Googling the photo which will call up a bunch of articles BUT they are NOT in English. I have Google Chrome and it makes a TRANSLATION of the articles.

I found an English article from the daily mail here

There's also this page by one of the victims https://www.dfg.com.br/relato/denuncia-crm.html
He's looking wayyy better in the video interviews, thank god. Sounds like it's been a huge emotional ordeal though.