Author Topic: What do you think of these results?  (Read 24187 times)

ben from UK

Re: What do you think of these results?
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2019, 12:47:36 PM »
Dude if you don't think she looks better in the after photo idk what you think anyone could ever hope to get out of PS.  Part of the fakeness is her thicker foundation, painted eyebrows and eyelash extensions.  Her chin/jaw was feminized almost perfectly.

She already looked good. She only has a different phenotype now. I think her nose was better before, now you can see she had a nosejob, the bridge is like it has been pushed down. She looked like a cute girl next door type before.

I'm from Europe, I don't like to see fakeness on a woman, personal taste. I guess Americans don't care.

I'm sorry but people can't convince me this is a good result: https://ibb.co/C0qCTv3

It looks very fake. Her nasal bridge looks like it's about to collapse, her lips look very fake, the fillers on her cheeks look fake. I agree she still looks okay/good but that's because of her decent starting point.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 12:56:28 PM by ben from UK »

ODog

« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2019, 12:58:22 PM »
She already looked good. She only has a different phenotype now. I think her nose was better before, now you can see she had a nosejob, the bridge is like it has been pushed down. She looked like a cute girl next door type before.

And now she looks like a Professional athletes wife.

Also Ben, you complain about your surgery not being perfect because it’s short by a couple mm and then imply that other people should be content with simply being “the cute girl next door.”

I’m telling you right now, if you want to the cute boy next door, you don’t need a perfect lower third my friend.

ben from UK

« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2019, 01:08:16 PM »
And now she looks like a Professional athletes wife.

Also Ben, you complain about your surgery not being perfect because it’s short by a couple mm and then imply that other people should be content with simply being “the cute girl next door.”

I’m telling you right now, if you want to the cute boy next door, you don’t need a perfect lower third my friend.

I prefer her natural look: https://ibb.co/9pn7Y8Z. Perfect girlfriend material, very natural.

She should have left it with boneshaving, or I don't know what she had done, maybe jaw surgery. The fake lips, fake cheeks and fake nose makes her look fake, and I don't like a fake look.

I never said I needed a PERFECT lower third my friend. A couple of millimeter chin length can make a difference on MY face.

ben from UK

« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2019, 02:23:21 PM »
Do you guys think this is a good result? I think it's better, she looks natural and good, but it could have been better.

She has great symmetry, good eyes, nose and skin. With a feminine chin she would have been almost perfect.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2019, 02:48:39 PM »
Do you guys think this is a good result? I think it's better, she looks natural and good, but it could have been better.

She has great symmetry, good eyes, nose and skin. With a feminine chin she would have been almost perfect.

Your edit is a vast improvement on the relatively minor one she actually got

ben from UK

« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2019, 03:06:34 PM »
Your edit is a vast improvement on the relatively minor one she actually got

Would that be a matter of boneshaving? I don't understand why boneshaving for females isn't done alot more in western countries. I see females opting for a cw for example, to correct asymmetry, making the chin/lower third too broad, while a simple shaving could have done the trick.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2019, 03:37:08 PM »
Would that be a matter of boneshaving? I don't understand why boneshaving for females isn't done alot more in western countries. I see females opting for a cw for example, to correct asymmetry, making the chin/lower third too broad, while a simple shaving could have done the trick.

I expect so as the chin height is mostly unchanged.  The improvement comes from the change in contour and angularity.

ben from UK

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2019, 02:48:51 AM »
So what about permanent fillers? Has anyone done that? I read this on this board:

PMMA use in Brazil is really widespread (permanent effect and 1/4  Restylane's price). They inject 100-200 mL in butt. I have seen bad results and complications, over time PMMA moves away from original site and can cause granulomes. Plastic surgeons say that if injected subperiosteal, these complications do not occur.

ben from UK

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2019, 04:58:17 AM »
Also, could someone explain to me why permanent fillers are so dangerous? Does it have to do with the material, or is the material pretty much the same as temporary fillers, the only difference being when infected, the temporary fillers can be dissolved and permanent fillers not? So, the only difference is when there is an infection, and if there isn't an infection, you are safe? Or am I wrong and does it have to with more dangerous material being used in permanent fillers?

Also, what is the reason fat grafts and fillers get dissolved? You would think that by now, someone should have invented a permanent substance that it safe for the face without being disolved? I guess the ability of the body to break down all natural products is huge

Lestat

« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2019, 09:47:04 AM »
So what about permanent fillers?

I think the best permanent filler is Bellafill.

5 years post approval safety data presented to the FDA:

Was the largest and longest dermal filler study ever conducted.

Had 1008 subjects enrolled across 23 sites in the US.

Had unprecedented 87% retention at 5 years

Had an exceedingly high 5 year satisfaction/success rating of over 90% for subjects and investigators

Had a complication rate 1.7% of mostly lumps and bumps. All Bellafill lumps and bumps resolved or significantly improved with standard treatment (low dose steroid or Kenalog injection)

I have read about granulomas.  What are they?
Granulomas are inflammatory reactions that can occur with all fillers including Juvederm and Restylane.  They are easily treated.   Bellafill® was studied in the longest and largest filler safety study ever conducted.  The granuloma rate was a mere 1.7% in this study.   The majority of lumps or “granulomas” resolve on their own with a very few needing to be treated with a small injection of low dose Kenalog or steroid.

Is Bellafill safe?
Bellafill was approved by the U.S. FDA in October 2006.  It was called Artefill then.  Bellafill was shown to be just as safe as the control temporary filler in multiple large clinical trials.   To date literally thousands of patients have been safely treated with Bellafill.

https://www.drwindle.com/plastic-surgery-face/bellafill-artefill-reviews-results/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 10:05:15 AM by Lestat »

ben from UK

« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2019, 09:57:32 AM »
I think the best permanent filler is Bellafill.

https://bellafill.com/in-the-news/suneva-medical-announces-landmark-clinical-study/

Why is it approved by FDA? Just randomness? In the end it's also a temporary filler, as it fades after 5 years, but maybe some large are long lasting. It is forbidden in Europe.

fulcanelli

• Private
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2019, 12:26:49 AM »
Interesting, I’ve never heard of bellafill before. Has anyone here used it for jaw augmentation?

Is it banned in the EU? That’s strange if it has FDA approval

ben from UK

« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2019, 03:08:00 AM »
It's used for acne and folds mainly. Don't think surgeons would use it to build up chin or jaw, unless it's in a third world country or something like that, maybe Brasil, but maybe I'm wrong. You read horror stories about permanent fillers. Fat grafts appearantly dissappear after a couple of weeks, unless it's a special method or something like that, like Kavan posted, but even then I have my doubts.

From what I can see, when people use a bit of filler, it doesn't make alot of difference, but when they use alot, it really makes a difference. Some people inject it themselves. I would be too scared to do that (no madical background, weak hands). The good results from fillers are the only results where I saw the super sharp angles. Even SJ appearantly, according to some users here, had those extremely sharp angles from fillers and not cw.

ben from UK

« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2019, 03:35:56 AM »
Why is Macrolane not used anymore, at least in Europe (appearantly SJ got Macrolane)? Too much complications in the end? Infections? Appearantly it lasts 18 to 24 months, so how does SJ know it lasted longer than that when he did several rounds in a period of months?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 03:44:35 AM by ben from UK »

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2019, 03:14:02 PM »
Why is Macrolane not used anymore, at least in Europe (appearantly SJ got Macrolane)? Too much complications in the end? Infections? Appearantly it lasts 18 to 24 months, so how does SJ know it lasted longer than that when he did several rounds in a period of months?

Probably because the product was indicated for LARGE SCALE augmentations such as breasts and made a problem in that regard. So, they removed it from market (assuming they did). Putting it in face is OFF LABEL use as in not a use it was indicated for. So, if they took it off the market due to problems with what it WAS indicated for, none left for off label use.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.