Author Topic: Thinking if getting jaw implants - pic inside  (Read 957 times)

Maak9999

Thinking if getting jaw implants - pic inside
« on: March 10, 2019, 08:24:19 AM »
Been thinking if getting jaw implants recently. I had fillers done 7 months ago with good results but its too expensive and doent last long. Yet, am afraid if i get jaw implants, my jaw will be too wide as i already have a partilly good jaw. What do u guys think. Do you think if i get the smallest implants 8mm it will look natural or too big on my face. Thank alot

ben from UK

Re: Thinking if getting jaw implants - pic inside
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 09:15:53 AM »
8 mm is alot. Something like 4 mm is more close to it.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 10:43:30 AM »
No predictions can be made on the contents of your post alone. A jaw implant doctor would need to evaluate via good photos (front and profile) with proper head posture and you would need to communicate what you want and don't want. For example such things as jaw to jaw WIDTH, drop down of posterior jaw (if/when mandibular plane angle is high), more 'square' look from front, etc.

Also consider that one can't bank or depend on a 'perfect' result which is usually some indescribable thing existing only in  your 'MIND'S EYE' where you will only 'know' if it's there after you see the result in the mirror. So best to decide which side you want to ERR on; too large or too small. Consider what would bother you more; being a few mms on the larger side or a few mms on the smaller side. Also, SELF EVALUATE whether you're the type looking for PERFECTION or IMPROVEMENT. Those EXPECTING the former are usually the LEAST happy with jaw implants. Those ACCEPTING the latter are usually the MOST happy with them
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 08:35:43 PM »
Is that your natural lip posture cause it looks like you're puckering your lips and that looks mega-weird.
If that is your natural lip posture definitely get that fixed.

Also, I think your jaw looks fine. A hair transplant would help your looks a lot more than jaw implants.

fulcanelli

• Private
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 12:53:32 AM »
What filler did you get? Disappointing it’s gone after only 7 months.

Any pics of you with the filler?