Author Topic: Bimax+genio with Prof. Raffaini  (Read 13557 times)

Post bimax

• Private
Re: Bimax+genio with Prof. Raffaini
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 05:17:08 PM »
Not sure you guys are taking about the same surgeon.

Sorry, I was referring to Gunson

PloskoPlus

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 05:43:30 PM »
Sorry, I was referring to Gunson
That's what I thought.

beautyislife

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2019, 04:28:50 AM »
I should clear up any confusion as well.

I traveled to both (Gunson and Raffaini). I posted the experience with Raffaini on the last page. The results he showed seemed good, but the female results seemed much better than the males for some reason. I was able to book my consult rather quickly he had an opening the same month I wanted to go. The consult involved X-rays and molds and then reviewing photos. Spoke with the Dr but no concrete plan.

For Gunson, I had to book 7 months ahead of time and that was the earliest. His consult also had imaging and he walked me through everything he would be doing, the movements he thought would work well (and why), and even offered a morph. We spent about an hour discussing facial harmon and getting a good aesthetic result in addition to function. Probably the single best consultation out of all 5 surgeons I've visited.

Hopefully that clears things up. Don't mean to derail the thread.

Lefortitude

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2019, 07:42:19 AM »
Raffaini?

Kadath

• Private
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2019, 11:59:00 AM »
Consultations[/b]

I had a few consultations which resulted in different treatment options offered by different surgeons (chinwing alone; genioplasty alone; bimax+genioplasty). In the end I decided to go with Prof. Raffaini for a few reasons: The results he showed me in consultation and the ones you find online all looked very good and exactly right, he seems to have an excellent eye for aesthetic proportions in my opinion; he is an experienced surgeon and seems to be highly regarded in general and additionally, his plan looked the most reasonable to me (my chin was advanced all in all 16mm, more later, to give you an idea of the recession, I did not see how the plans of the other surgeons would address this sufficiently+ his plan also addressed my gummy smile).

Since you're from another EU country, how did you get in touch with their office originally? I've been trying to figure out a way to get a phone call or skype call with them but haven't received anything back.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2019, 02:09:01 PM »
Thanks! Great post. It would be amazing if you could show us some blurred out photos. I'm just interested in seeing what the improvement to your lower third looks like!

I'd super appreciate it!