Author Topic: Is it me or did they butcher this guy’s face?  (Read 2813 times)

Jk

Re: Is it me or did they butcher this guy’s face?
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2019, 10:05:35 PM »
Hence my comment a Puahater managed to get in.

Hence my comment a Puahater managed to get in.

The question now: to ban or not to ban?

“Pick up artist hater”??? Anyways, if you look at my other post, im just tryna not look deformed anymore and i would hate to look like the guy on the right cuz its far from what i posted to show  what im hoping to look like after jaw surgery.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2019, 06:42:42 PM »
“Pick up artist hater”??? Anyways, if you look at my other post, im just tryna not look deformed anymore and i would hate to look like the guy on the right cuz its far from what i posted to show  what im hoping to look like after jaw surgery.

That  was the name of the 'Lookism' website before it had to change it's name.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

tie

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2019, 02:38:49 PM »
I also cant put my finger what in his chin can be done to make it look pleasable.. is it because its pointly ?  Not too wide ? Wierd.
But i totally agree he looked 10 times better in the after. Surely not botched. But he does looks like a totally different person.

His chin does look too vertical. I'm not sure why that is, but that should be an easy fix if it's truly anything other than smiling and/or a weird photo.

ben from UK

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2019, 03:24:59 PM »
He clearly had a nosejob as well.

Also, this is only profile view. We don't know how he looks from the front. Maybe he looks worse from the front, we just don't know. Front = what matters.