Author Topic: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon  (Read 22401 times)

sal123

Re: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2019, 08:58:14 AM »
today

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2019, 11:35:59 AM »
I also think now that women don’t need men to provide for them

Men don't need women, either. Have you seen the RealDolls they're making these days??!
Millimeters are miles on the face.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2019, 01:41:59 PM »
Men don't need women, either. Have you seen the RealDolls they're making these days??!

Can they cook?
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lefortitude

« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2019, 02:53:03 PM »

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2019, 09:22:49 PM »
But they cant love :(

They're working on that.
Pretty soon incels will have the cure -- AI Real Dolls.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2019, 12:53:06 AM »

I know you're joking, but April didn't say women didn't need men. She said they didn't need men to provide for them. Women who want men to provide for them are looked down upon and ridiculed as 'gold diggers', so I'm guessing men don't actually enjoy 'providing for' women? Also, in the past (and in some countries in the present) the issue was not simply that women lived an easy life and men provided everything for them. The problem was that women couldn't have money or property in their own names, they couldn't inherit (or even if they did, their husband would automatically get their inheritance), if they worked and received an income - lower than a man would get for the same work - their male family members could keep the money the women earned. Just because this has changed, does not mean that women don't need men any more. Of course if all a man has to offer is money, then maybe it's better for him and everyone else concerned if he just buys a doll. But most men I know have a lot more to offer than money.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2019, 11:22:44 AM »
I rather think he's in the wrong place at the wrong time. I mean, I know plenty of average and below average guys in terms of looks etc. and they're mostly married (and trying to cheat on their wives lol). It shouldn't be this hard. If it was this difficult for me, I'd try to move. Worst case scenario, to Thailand or something. Seriously.

My friends and I live in a metropolitan area (Posnick was my surgeon, so it should be pretty easy to figure out), and it's still an issue.  All of them did just fine with women during college because dating apps weren't really necessary.  We met girls through class, campus activities and fraternity functions.

For them, it's the atomization of post-college life that requires the use of dating apps which leads to despair. 

All of my friends are either:
A: Married to someone they met in college
B: Dating someone they met in college (me included)
C: Single

Most incels (and guys in the redpill 'manosphere') are in their 20s, and I think it's no coincidence that this is exactly the point at which apps become the dominant medium for dating.  Suddenly, average guys are no longer receiving interest from women around their level of attractiveness because of the disparity discussed earlier.  Likewise, women are now competing for commitment from the smaller pool of top-tier men.  Seems like a recipe for bad outcomes all around.

Around 30 is when women's attractiveness typically begins to decline (note that I am NOT saying that women over 30 cannot be attractive, that is obviously false. See: Jennifer Aniston).  At that point, many women begin looking around to 'settle down', and the pool of men they consider a potential partner expands because their own attractiveness is in a steady decline.  I would not be surprised to see the percentage of men in long-term relationships tick upwards around this age.  This too is a source of anger for incels/redpill types because these women were 'used up' by 'chads' in their most attractive years, and are now willing to settle for a 'beta' provider.

Their lexicon is crude and insulting, but it's hard not to see some truth to it.  The incel response to the situation is to take the 'black pill', meaning give up because it's over, or do desperate facial surgery etc.  The 'red pill' response is to focus on self-improvement, game, and other tactics to get with women.  However the 'red pill' also comes with a unique blend of toxic behaviors and psychological manipulation, all with the goal of becoming as desirable as possible to women.  The problem is that red pill strategies do actually work (very well) for getting laid; we just might consider them immoral.  I saw one post on that forum recently that said something like "I had a choice to be a guy that always complained about assholes being the ones getting laid, or to be that asshole getting laid.  I chose the latter".

I don't know what the answer is for guys in their 20s.  My approach is to take the 'red pill' self-improvement route while minimizing the hyper-misogynist aspect that infects that community.  I will say some 'red pill' ideas have actually been useful in managing my own relationship and understanding why my girlfriend does/says certain things, and just interacting with women in general.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 11:35:49 AM by Post bimax »

cjQ

« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2019, 12:33:18 PM »
woa ..
(Post bimax, are you serious??)

Guys .. you better check yourself before you wreck yourself. srsly.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 11:19:03 AM by cjQ »

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2019, 12:35:56 PM »
Most incels (and guys in the redpill 'manosphere') are in their 20s

Around 30 is when women's attractiveness typically begins to decline

Seems an easy solution is they date cougars.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #129 on: October 28, 2019, 12:50:25 PM »
woa ..
(Post bimax, are you serious??)

I'm presenting the incel/redpill view and drawing out what I think may have some (analytical) merit.  I'm not in any way condoning the behavior or rhetoric of those communities.

Seems an easy solution is they date cougars

Some incels actually do this, and it is a way for them to get laid.  The real issue for a lot of incels as I understand it though isn't actually sex, which is why hookers don't solve their problem.  Their problem is that they are undesirable to women.  I think most incels would rather be lusted after by women and be celibate than to have sex with women who do not desire them.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2019, 02:51:09 PM »
I think most incels would rather be lusted after by women and be celibate than to have sex with women who do not desire them.

That sounds accurate.

tie

« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2019, 05:17:26 PM »
As people said - you looked good before even without touching your face - and the results you got are great .
I wonder how does it feel with such a change of look - it changes the whole charcther of your face - its wierd to start living and looking at yourself in the mirror as the person you always wanted to be.
Amyway - if I can ask something about the implants - I thought i would never get close to implants.. but after seeing this - i see there are great jobs with implants...
Does the implants go ALL ALONG the jaw line from the chin to the ear ? Or are the implants just in small areas and the skin stretches accordingly ?

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: October 28, 2019, 09:51:29 PM »

imgur

What am I supposed to be looking at and considering with these imgur photos?

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #133 on: October 28, 2019, 10:27:35 PM »
Seems an easy solution is they date cougars.

Uhm, do you mean that older women are so desperate they'll date average or below average guys in their twenties? If someone wants to try this strategy, I have bad news. I am not even that good looking myself (I'm reasonably pretty but not a stunner and have never been) and not short of offers for 'fun' from really attractive men in their twenties (some of them are young enough to be my sons now). I think men should just accept that casual sex is mostly a game for a small percentage of men that are above average either in terms of looks or maybe personality or money or fame or something extra.

I still find it hard to believe that if these 'incel' types wanted an actual relationship, it would be so difficult for them. It appears to me that what they want is - indeed, they feel entitled to - is hooking up with lots of really hot women. Well, that's not going to happen to most men, that's just the way it is. It's like I could go around demanding that a really hot young millionaire with a great personality should marry me, I could get angry and frustrated because the world owes me that, but it's not going to happen because young, hot millionaires are way out of my league for a relationship. (By the way I'm just giving an example - in reality, no young hot millionaire could compete with my actual boyfriend that I love to bits.)

cjQ

« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2019, 12:16:54 AM »
What am I supposed to be looking at and considering with these imgur photos?
Can't say.. Some stunning beauties and their boyfriends that have "maybe personality", enjoying themselves..(?) ;D