Author Topic: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon  (Read 22380 times)

tie

Re: Rate my Custom jawline implant by maxillofacial surgeon
« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2019, 11:58:56 AM »
Love to read all you are writing (and many others here)
The thing about having a lot of sexual experience is it becomes disgusting after a while. On both sides people are using one another and using mind games/tricks to get in the pants. Then all the diseases and disgusting smells (even high quality women!) and crazy, damaged people, trips to the clinic, scares with birthing children, etc. You can only do this so long before it's repulsive and also takes a toll, mentally. After a while you begin to look forward to settling down. There's that Weezer song "Tired of Sex" that sums this up nicely. That guy is a total dork and could get anyone he wanted due to fame, and he still got bored with it.

I understand incels desires. Those are normal. Everyone wants to walk into a room and have their pick of the litter. Totally normal. Probably the most human and normal emotion incels experience, actually. The abnormality is in how they cope with not getting that. Moping is about the worst, most unattractive response. Good women are repulsed by mopers and guys who are under their thumb. The only women into that are damaged in some way. Good women want/respect a guy who calls them out when warranted and visa versa. It's really as simple as having even power dynamics, which comes from self-respect, and you can have that even if you're gross. This is where incels approach totally frustrates me to watch. They could easily fix their plight.

Learn three power chords and form a punk band.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2019, 12:01:48 PM »
But that's how it should be, no?
They have the rarer gamete.

The prescriptive "should" is pretty dubious here.  That's the naturalistic fallacy.  Female selectivity was important to the evolution of the species, but we've overcome those evolutionary pressures with modern technology (birth control, abortion, in-vitro fertilization).

We can explain WHY women are the selectors, but that doesn't tell us anything about what SHOULD be.  Not that it can be changed anyway.

I'd add though that not all women get attention and / or positive attention from men. I have been fortunate in this respect and it has not happened to me (yet), but I hear from others that for example overweight women, or women above a certain age become completely invisible to men or even get ridiculed.

Yes, this is very true.  The red pill types refer to this as The Wall.  It's an inflection point at which women's attractiveness typically begins to decrease.  The most commonly proposed number is about 30, but this of course depends on the woman.  Red pillers often refer to women as "pre-wall" or "post-wall".  A post-wall or overweight woman is likely to have a more similar experience to an average young man.

Men, on the other hand, have the potential to become more attractive with age.  Maturity, wealth, and power are all attractive to women.  If you take care of your body, it's possible to keep building muscle through your 30s as well.  Especially with the power of testosterone replacement therapy.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #167 on: October 29, 2019, 12:04:55 PM »
I'm disgusted by STDs, pregnancy, and bad smells. Not casual sex. In theory casual sex is ideal. In reality, people are flawed and have issues and/or things happen, and those things repulse me.

I also always hated the feeling of leaving someone's house after that. It felt like fleeing a crime scene where I just wanted to get the hell out of there as fast as possible and shower off the DNA evidence.

Don't take it personally but it sounds like casual sex is not for you (psychologically speaking). It's not for everybody, but because you're a guy, there's this idea that you should enjoy it while if a woman was saying the same things you're saying, that would be considered normal. I think you have to have a certain personality to enjoy casual sex and some people have that - men or women. Others don't, nothing wrong with that. It can be an uplifting and positive experience, but obviously that hadn't been the case for you.

Re: pregnancy, you can (should) use condoms; STD - yes, that's an issue but typically not a huge one as long as you use condoms; bad smells - come on, where did you find these people that smelt so bad lol. It's a good idea to take a shower before sex, that should sort it out in most cases.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #168 on: October 29, 2019, 12:05:13 PM »
women above a certain age become completely invisible to men or even get ridiculed.

i.e. when their gametes are gone/have no value. Youth is just a synonym for fertility. So men equally reject women. This is why men have a lot of success later in life, whereas women's success is usually more up front. At least that's what I've observed.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2019, 12:09:21 PM »
Don't take it personally but it sounds like casual sex is not for you (psychologically speaking). It's not for everybody, but because you're a guy, there's this idea that you should enjoy it while if a woman was saying the same things you're saying, that would be considered normal. I think you have to have a certain personality to enjoy casual sex and some people have that - men or women. Others don't, nothing wrong with that. It can be an uplifting and positive experience, but obviously that hadn't been the case for you.

Re: pregnancy, you can (should) use condoms; STD - yes, that's an issue but typically not a huge one as long as you use condoms; bad smells - come on, where did you find these people that smelt so bad lol. It's a good idea to take a shower before sex, that should sort it out in most cases.

I think that's correct. It's not for me.
I do like it in the sense that it's glorified masturbation, and that's awesome, but it's not worth all the things that could go wrong. For me it was more about ego boost, if I'm being honest. The ego boost of adding someone to the belt brah brah and bragging to friends. It felt good in that sense. But I'd be sneaking out of girl's rooms because I felt like I just committed a crime against humanity. I hate the feeling right after. Like up until that point you think you're making the greatest decision known to man, and the second it is over, boom...complete inverse emotion, and you just want to flee the scene. At least that's how I was. Brutal for me and the women.

Regarding smells and STDS -- there is a lot of that stuff out there. I bet it's worse since the apps. One time...actually...never mind unless people want to hear it. It goes beyond smells....

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2019, 12:10:11 PM »
Maturity, wealth, and power are all attractive to women.

That's a common male fantasy about 'mature' men being attractive to women lol. In reality, it's just the money and social position. Of course young men are typically more physically attractive than older men, it's exactly the same as with women. Yeah you can have muscles but it's not the same as a naturally firm young body with a full head of hair etc. That's life.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2019, 12:10:43 PM »

Agree

i.e. when their gametes are gone/have no value. Youth is just a synonym for fertility. So men equally reject women. This is why men have a lot of success later in life, whereas women's success is usually more up front. At least that's what I've observed.

Correct.  I read one study which concluded that women's sexual peak (in terms of attractiveness to men) is actually around 18.  That was surprisingly young to me, but it makes sense.

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2019, 12:12:39 PM »
That's a common male fantasy about 'mature' men being attractive to women lol. In reality, it's just the money and social position. Of course young men are typically more physically attractive than older men, it's exactly the same as with women. Yeah you can have muscles but it's not the same as a naturally firm young body with a full head of hair etc. That's life.

By 'mature' I don't mean physically looking older, I mean a guy who has his s**t together and knows what he's doing in life.  Women definitely value this in men.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #173 on: October 29, 2019, 12:18:02 PM »
Have you guys noticed incels obsession with Jordan Peterson?
What is up with that?

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #174 on: October 29, 2019, 12:19:01 PM »
I read one study which concluded that women's sexual peak (in terms of attractiveness to men) is actually around 18.

I think if women were allowed to be honest, and it was purely about sexual attraction (not money, social status, what do your friends think etc.) it would not be much higher for women either, i.e. most women would admit that men in their early to mid twenties are the most attractive. Things start to go downhill from there, physically. Socially, emotionally etc. it's obviously a different story.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2019, 12:21:46 PM »
By 'mature' I don't mean physically looking older, I mean a guy who has his s**t together and knows what he's doing in life.  Women definitely value this in men.

Socially of course women (and men) value that - but sexually, no. Sex is not better with a guy that knows what he's doing in life lol.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2019, 12:26:33 PM »
What is up with that?

Yes, it's because he advocated 'enforced monogamy': https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2018/may/23/jordan-peterson-public-intellectual-isnt-clever-violent-men-monogamy

GJ

• Administrator

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #178 on: October 29, 2019, 12:29:19 PM »
Socially of course women (and men) value that - but sexually, no. Sex is not better with a guy that knows what he's doing in life lol.

Fair enough

What is up with that?

He's kind of a 'father figure' for a lot of lost young men.  His book "12 Rules for Life" is sort of a self-help book for young men without direction in their lives.

Plus he bashes on feminism, which is super popular on youtube.  He talks about how the pay gap is actually justified because women naturally don't succeed as well as men in what he calls 'dominance hierarchies', says women shouldn't be allowed to wear makeup in the workplace because it's a sexual signal, etc.

His politics are basically the polar opposite of mine and his followers can be pretty rabid.  He has some good self-help advice but 90% of what he says is nonsense.  I watched him give a talk on Marxism and Postmodernism, and it was absolutely littered with factual errors.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #179 on: October 29, 2019, 12:31:13 PM »
He's kind of a 'father figure' for a lot of lost young men.  His book "12 Rules for Life" is sort of a self-help book for young men without direction in their lives.

Plus he bashes on feminism, which is super popular on youtube.  He talks about how the pay gap is actually justified because women naturally don't succeed as well as men in what he calls 'dominance hierarchies', says women shouldn't be allowed to wear makeup in the workplace because it's a sexual signal, etc.

His politics are basically the polar opposite of mine and his followers can be pretty rabid.  He has some good self-help advice but 90% of what he says is nonsense.  I watched him give a talk on Marxism and Postmodernism, and it was absolutely littered with factual errors.

I listened to a few lectures of his and watched him on Joe Rogan. I felt like I was being manipulated, so I turned it off.