Author Topic: Female malar osteotomy result - Brusco  (Read 2532 times)

GJ

• Administrator
Re: Female malar osteotomy result - Brusco
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2019, 10:59:01 AM »
To me it's a neutral result. There are things better before and things better after. From the front I don't see how you can argue she didn't look better before...

As far as the cut, I'm not sure, but it might be a modified lefort 1, which is just a bit higher up. It does look higher than even that, but without seeing the full records it's hard to say.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: Female malar osteotomy result - Brusco
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2019, 12:38:42 PM »
To me it's a neutral result. There are things better before and things better after. From the front I don't see how you can argue she didn't look better before...

As far as the cut, I'm not sure, but it might be a modified lefort 1, which is just a bit higher up. It does look higher than even that, but without seeing the full records it's hard to say.

Are you sure you're not referring to a high lefort (1). I've never heard or 'modified' lefort 1. Although the high lefort makes the cut higher it's still a lefort where the teeth are moved WITH it. Is it not? Her cut does not move her teeth. It's in the general venue of a malar osteo and an example of an isolated osteo with type of cut they have option to choose when doing a malar osteo.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.