Author Topic: Does anyone know any surgeons that do actual cheekbone enhancement near canada?  (Read 805 times)

mindwitch

Hello everyone I'm new here and  I'm Canadian. I've been told I have high cheekbones but they don't protrude like those super models. I also have always had deep nasolabial folds ever since childhood which I feel really ruin my aesthetic and make me look masculine.I believe cheekbone enhancement would benefit me as if they were more pushed out more my nasolabial folds would lessen.I am looking to have my cheekbones enhanceed without filler or implants or fat but finding a surgeon who does this without having to go to Germany or Korea seems impossible. Zygomatic sandwich osetomy interests me a lot. So does anyone know any surgeons that perform cheekbone enhancement near USA/canada?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 07:33:16 PM by mindwitch »

Pipilika

for nasolabial folds you will need midface lifting.or paranasal implants I think , I am not sure.

GJ

• Administrator
Deep folds could be due to a midface deficiency/flat midface. They also could be due to a long midface.

Do you have either?
Millimeters are miles on the face.

mindwitch

Deep folds could be due to a midface deficiency/flat midface. They also could be due to a long midface.

Do you have either?

No my face is not long. I just have excessive fat in my cheeks I believe. Here is an example of a face I found that's like mine
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 11:17:59 PM by mindwitch »

eastcoastian1

Look into Dr. Wittenberg.

mindwitch

Look into Dr. Wittenberg.

Thanks but his reviews are frightening

eastcoastian1

Thanks but his reviews are frightening

Which reviews are that? I met him and seemed like a good guy.

mindwitch

Which reviews are that? I met him and seemed like a good guy.

On google

EPN

On google

I was very close to booking with Wittenberg, I spoke to a few patients with amazing results, and a few that told me to run away.

My biggest concerns have to do with his ethical behaviour, his entire Realself profile is full of obvious fake reviews, if you have any issues after surgery, you are F*cked. He won’t support you in anyway.

I wouldn’t consider going to him with anything other than chins. One patient I spoke to was concerned with his age.

With all that being said, I’m still considering him for a genioplasty - cheeks hell no, a quick search will say why.

Seemed like a good guy during my consultation.

mindwitch

I was very close to booking with Wittenberg, I spoke to a few patients with amazing results, and a few that told me to run away.

My biggest concerns have to do with his ethical behaviour, his entire Realself profile is full of obvious fake reviews, if you have any issues after surgery, you are F*cked. He won’t support you in anyway.

I wouldn’t consider going to him with anything other than chins. One patient I spoke to was concerned with his age.

With all that being said, I’m still considering him for a genioplasty - cheeks hell no, a quick search will say why.

Seemed like a good guy during my consultation.
U should have complete trust in ur surgeon to know they will abandon you if anything goes wrong is madness