Author Topic: General aesthetics on what needs to be done and what I should ask of Dr Z  (Read 2963 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: General aesthetics on what needs to be done and what I should ask of Dr Z
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2020, 02:06:14 PM »
you look fine, even handsome. stop f**king around, you just have body dysmorphia, stop looking at yourself and pics of yourself. enjoy your life and chill.

summer

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2020, 03:13:17 PM »
Hijacking other people's threads, Quote hijacking for personalized focus.

I don't invite Quote Hijacking of a response of mine aimed at another to be used as a springboard to indulge focus on the quote hijacker's questions/issues.

I addressed YOUR question on the (other) thread you started. That was NOT meant to be an 'invitation' for you to get on ANOTHER person's thread, pull a quote from me specifically targeted to the OTHER person and to use it as a springboard for me to cast focus on your question.
Understood, I thought it would be convenient to ask here since it's possible OP could find it useful

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2020, 06:26:45 PM »
Understood, I thought it would be convenient to ask here since it's possible OP could find it useful

thank you
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Lestat

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2020, 03:26:34 PM »
ORBITAL RIM ADVANCEMENT along with some cheek advancement. Something in the venue of either what they call a 'modified Lefort 3' or orbital rim implants with midface lift to 'close in' on the eyes and make appear less prominent.

@Kavan: What do you think about orbital rim augmentation with ha granules and fat transfer? would definitely be less invasive than Mod.Lf3 and be associated with lower long-term complications compared to implants.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2020, 04:35:51 PM »
@Kavan: What do you think about orbital rim augmentation with ha granules and fat transfer? would definitely be less invasive than Mod.Lf3 and be associated with lower long-term complications compared to implants.

I'm not thinking about it other than to  say that ha granules are no easier to remove than porous implants and fat when placed in small enough parcels for it to LAST are hard to remove if one doesn't like the outcome and wants removal.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2020, 01:38:59 AM »
associated with lower long-term complications compared to implants

That's not necessarily true.