Author Topic: best male result I've seen  (Read 3263 times)

kavan

• Global Moderator
Re: best male result I've seen
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2020, 12:43:30 PM »
Yeah I get it, you have your own idea of what looks good.. but maybe lay off with the absolutism since we are in a sub-forum marked specifically as "aesthetics", which by the nature of the word will always come down to subjective opinions. Based on that you can consider this type of post as nothing more than a 1-10 rating on "would I coitus". Again, my subjective opinion of this specific case is he looked better before, that's "which one it is".

Consider I KNOW more than you do about maxfax surgery and I am conveying that the profile contour you don't like IS an example of aesthetic preference of surgeons in general and that your aesthetic preference runs counter to that. So, you will most likely have problems pursuing 'aesthetic' improvements due to your preferences which would not be considered in alignment with those a surgeon would most likely have.

I'll also disclose here that I've given you the equivalent of a capacity test which is something I do to get further feedback as to whether or not a recent sign up has the fundamental foundation I would need them to have to further build on in the process of giving further advice or information. If that's the foundation you'd be working with in the process of trying to 'digest' any information you would be given subsequent to a maxfax consult, you've demonstrated here that it is NOT one I can help with. So, I'm going to leave you to your own devices, capacities, preferences, etc. as to figure out what ever suggestions or plans a maxfax may suggest to you in the ABSENCE of any further help from me.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

eastcoastian1

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2020, 11:35:26 AM »
Would love to see the front.

needbiggerboat

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2020, 11:11:22 PM »
Consider I KNOW more than you do about maxfax surgery and I am conveying that the profile contour you don't like IS an example of aesthetic preference of surgeons in general and that your aesthetic preference runs counter to that. So, you will most likely have problems pursuing 'aesthetic' improvements due to your preferences which would not be considered in alignment with those a surgeon would most likely have.

I'll also disclose here that I've given you the equivalent of a capacity test which is something I do to get further feedback as to whether or not a recent sign up has the fundamental foundation I would need them to have to further build on in the process of giving further advice or information. If that's the foundation you'd be working with in the process of trying to 'digest' any information you would be given subsequent to a maxfax consult, you've demonstrated here that it is NOT one I can help with. So, I'm going to leave you to your own devices, capacities, preferences, etc. as to figure out what ever suggestions or plans a maxfax may suggest to you in the ABSENCE of any further help from me.

That comment reminds me of the episode of South Park where Kyle's parents move to San Fransisco and everyone there is smelling their own farts.

LeFort 3000

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2020, 07:57:37 AM »
crazy how subjective beauty is.

I think everything about him looks better in the before photo except for the chin... and I would rather be chinless than have that transformation.

the fullness around his eyes, the relationship of his nose to the rest of the face, his fullness of cheeks, the fluffy lip pillows... all that was so much better looking in the before, and it's like it melted away.

I don't know how much of that is influenced by the different color tones in the photos causing the skin to look like completely different colors/people, and the fact that his wavy vibrant hair is so much better looking in the before photo than the straight dull looking hair in the after photo.... but he really looks to me like he had his soul sucked out and is now just hollow and lifeless, but he's got a chin, so win I guess?
To be frank, you are completely clueless and your oppinion is therefore worthless. It's not worth debating this any further.

IconVillage

• Private
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2020, 10:20:44 PM »
crazy how subjective beauty is.

I think everything about him looks better in the before photo except for the chin... and I would rather be chinless than have that transformation.

the fullness around his eyes, the relationship of his nose to the rest of the face, his fullness of cheeks, the fluffy lip pillows... all that was so much better looking in the before, and it's like it melted away.

I don't know how much of that is influenced by the different color tones in the photos causing the skin to look like completely different colors/people, and the fact that his wavy vibrant hair is so much better looking in the before photo than the straight dull looking hair in the after photo.... but he really looks to me like he had his soul sucked out and is now just hollow and lifeless, but he's got a chin, so win I guess?

It's simply a picture with flash in the before and a picture without flash in the after.