Author Topic: Three Days Post-OP  (Read 2864 times)

DRIVVEN

• Private
Re: Three Days Post-OP
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2020, 12:16:41 PM »
Looks like the pre-surgery (edge to edge?) bite was forcing your chin down to look long from front. Now, the chin looks much better and also you can see the overlap in the bite. Nice improvement.

Thank you. And thank you for all of your insight generally in this forum, such as my maxilla is tight especially under the nose in the area of the alar stitch, it feels so wierd and tight and i read in here recently  your posts on the topic—-that these feelings are pretty normal especially a few months out. Thanks again.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2020, 12:27:17 PM »
Thank you. And thank you for all of your insight generally in this forum, such as my maxilla is tight especially under the nose in the area of the alar stitch, it feels so wierd and tight and i read in here recently  your posts on the topic—-that these feelings are pretty normal especially a few months out. Thanks again.

Well, it certainly would tend to feel tight given the maxillary movements that put somewhat of a 'stretch' on the muscles over the bone.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2020, 07:33:12 PM »
Huge improvement, hopefully functionally as well. You look great and sound so upbeat, despite everything that you have been through. I'm so happy for you and hope things will only get better for you from now.

JourneyToSerenity

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2020, 05:36:17 AM »
It's really nice to see you in an upbeat mood having had a successful revision surgery. How did you come across Dr.Sullivan if you don't mind me asking? I haven't heard his name mentioned on here before.