Author Topic: Is this morph realistic by surgeries and will it step up my life quality?  (Read 2508 times)

LifeOnCalculus

*Been treated like trash my entire life and want a change

*Heres the pic and wanna know from 1-10 where do you place me for that after pic?

*and in order to get closer to that morph, ive been given 2 options:

*and i found a maxillofacial doc who did l3 on non-syndromic patient and wonder if that does any gain on me?

PloskoPlus

That patient is syndromal. You don't need a unicorn surgery like lf3. From memory you have mildly retrognathic jaws, that's it.

LifeOnCalculus

so nothing can be done to come up with a game changing outcome for me and i have to live miserably being held down all the time by every people?

kavan

• Global Moderator
I have two things to say.

1:  People could be trashing you for something other than your looks. (Surgery won't raise your IQ.)

2: I gave you my advice in my first post. Probably went over your head.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

LifeOnCalculus

1:  People could be trashing you for something other than your looks. (Surgery won't raise your IQ.)

i know man but is that morph a realistic expectation? you were talking about custom implant to fix my mandible im aware of that.

Lazlo

• Private
bro you could get that look by shaving and getting some fillers to augment the chin and jaw (and shape them). Just take your pic to a good plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience with filler and bring you before and after pic to guide the doctor. Voila!

kavan

• Global Moderator
i know man but is that morph a realistic expectation? you were talking about custom implant to fix my mandible im aware of that.

The haircut and beard/mustache shaving certainly IS. The morph has NOTHING to do with Lefort 3. As I said prior in my first post to you, a custom implant would TARGET  the aesthetic problem I pointed out. The salient message is that CUSTOMIZED augmentation to the chin/jaw line area would balance you out. I suggested custom implant simply because you don't have to RE-DO that each year because it's considered permanent. 'Lazlo' on this string has suggested FILLER. OK. Filler is also  form of CUSTOM augmentation to address what I cited as the aesthetic problem in my original post. It's just not a permanent solution due to the need to REFILL it. However, I have no objection with TRYING that route FIRST. Thing is IF you like it, it's not a permanent solution. But IF you do like it, the permanent solution to the contour STAYING would be the custom implants.

You would need to SHAVE when seeking advice.

LifeOnCalculus

The haircut and beard/mustache shaving certainly IS. The morph has NOTHING to do with Lefort 3. As I said prior in my first post to you, a custom implant would TARGET  the aesthetic problem I pointed out. The salient message is that CUSTOMIZED augmentation to the chin/jaw line area would balance you out. I suggested custom implant simply because you don't have to RE-DO that each year because it's considered permanent. 'Lazlo' on this string has suggested FILLER. OK. Filler is also  form of CUSTOM augmentation to address what I cited as the aesthetic problem in my original post. It's just not a permanent solution due to the need to REFILL it. However, I have no objection with TRYING that route FIRST. Thing is IF you like it, it's not a permanent solution. But IF you do like it, the permanent solution to the contour STAYING would be the custom implants.

You would need to SHAVE when seeking advice.
but how many psl can i gain after that? 3-6 possible?

kavan

• Global Moderator
but how many psl can i gain after that? 3-6 possible?

What you can 'gain' is a LOSS of use of this website. You want to know about 'PSL'? That's ANOTHER website. You are GOING BACK to websites that accommodate your ilk. BANNED. Good by.

kavan

• Global Moderator
What you can 'gain' is a LOSS of use of this website. You want to know about 'PSL'? That's ANOTHER website. You are GOING BACK to websites that accommodate your ilk. BANNED. Good by.

Enough is enough! I don't want low IQ, 'pua hate', 'lookism', 'slut hate' types on THIS board and this poster IS that. I'm disclosing that I BANNED him. Why? Because there is ALREADY a venue for his ilk and he can go back to it. If I am to HELP members of this board, I DON'T want it POLLUTED with this low IQ s**t from these types.

AGAIN, there exists a SEPARATE venue of for types such as the OP. If I am to remain HELPFUL knowledgeable mod on THIS venue, I don't want his types on THIS board.

I'm sorry GJ, but I can't continue to try to be a HELPFUL and KNOWLEDGEABLE poster on here if this board continues to be be POLLUTED by posters such as the OP. I disclose, I BANNED him. I HOPE you have no issues with this. I want these types GONE.

Thank you,
Kavan

GJ

• Administrator
Re: Is this morph realistic by surgeries and will it step up my life quality?
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2021, 01:22:54 PM »
That's fine. He is a Puahater.

But don't ban anyone just for being low IQ or ignorant. Just ignore those types if they bother you.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

kavan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2021, 02:12:59 PM »
That's fine. He is a Puahater.

But don't ban anyone just for being low IQ or ignorant. Just ignore those types if they bother you.

OK, I just find the 2 often go hand in hand especially after giving them some info, it goes no where other than for them to ask how many points it will raise their 'PSL'.

GJ

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2021, 03:19:53 PM »
"P+S+L" = auto ban.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

ODog

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2021, 06:11:21 PM »
Lol advising this guy to get fillers. Anyone have any idea how expensive fillers are to widen/ square off the jaw even just one time? At least 4k. You can get a chinwing with Andreishchev - and a wider, squarer jaw for life - for that price.

Second, the mandible is very active so the fillers don’t last long. My upper eyelid fillers vanished in 3 months.

Third, stuffing like 4-5 ML of fillers into your face? Come on, fillers are meant to be a touchup/ fine-tuning procedure.

OP, who was the guy who said MSE gives a wider mouth? It expands the palate, not the soft-tissue mouth.

ODog

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2021, 06:13:14 PM »

Hmm I wonder who tends to trash people for their IQ around here.