General Category > Emotional Support

Cant bare to see my face... will never be happy

(1/4) > >>

tie:
Im writing here in the Emotional support forum  - cause it's a rant , cause i don't really i'll ever be able to achieve pleasing , nice-to-look-at look... and it's emotinally devestating for me -  i can not live like this.

I dont open bite, upper bite  ...lower bite -non of this . My problem is "just" auesthetics.. i've written here before - i had a more than average beautiudl unique facial features.
In ten years (i'm 40 yo guy with extreme auesthetic sensetivity)  - in ten years - my whole third part of face collapsed... i need to stretch down.. rotate my jaw to start just start achieving a tip of nicer look (and even if i does it - it doesn't much help) - while , lets' say 5 years ago - i only had to stretch my chin 3 mm down to stimulate nicer look.

I can't bare to look at my face, i dont have any will to leave house... my face had changed drasticlly. i have a medical complicated history . We don't have doctors i trust in my country - and even if there are - most of the jaw surgeons here - do it for healthy issues - rarely this surgery is done just for auesthetics.. i can't see me doing it in a strange country ... i only wished as first step that i'll find a doctors that really gets me , that just look at me and understand what's bothers me.
I will not post pictures. i did here in the past . i was comfirmed by memebers (also by doctors) that comparision of my face now and 10 years ago show tremendous change and face collaption.  I think this collapstion of jaw - like a card tower made my whole face "collapsed"  - jaw line starts dispearing... chin got 50% smaller... vertical face length got smaller (this is the MAIN problems - face got shorter) - in conswquence to that - cheek skin looks fuller (if the face is "longer" - the skin stretches more .. .. and even when there is more skin- i've lost all my cheek bones (i have natural cheekbones that people get surgery to get these cheekbones - not it's all flat. i hardly recognize myself - it's not me. it's mentally devestating for me to live like that .  If once i know - 'oh yeah - a bit of mm here  .. or decreases in mm there .. or make the face a bit "longer" - will make me more pleasing looking... now i can't even imagine .. what i need to get done so i can look at my self with please again in the mirror - i truely dont see it's possible.

They say - if you can dream it you can do it . Once i could a bit strectch my cheek and i'd look better - so i could go to a plastic surgeron and say " please lift my cheek". Today - no matter what "tricks" i try to do in front of the mirror - i look extremly not pleasing. Devestated by it . Feel lost in where to turn.
That's it - had to let it out - for only the "letting it out" .

thanks

LeFort 3000:
your case is really sad and dramatic indeed. to see beauty just fade away without "reason". you should concentrate on custom implants. dont give up

GJ:
Why did your face collapse so badly?

tie:

--- Quote from: LeFort 3000 on May 23, 2021, 06:16:06 PM ---your case is really sad and dramatic indeed. to see beauty just fade away without "reason". you should concentrate on custom implants. dont give up

--- End quote ---

Do you remember my pictures ? or just saying from reading above ?

Thank you much.

You think maybe i should leave the jaw surgery option (i also dont think i can have the mental strength to go jaw surgery even though im convinced thats whay caused my problems) .... the implants..i wish i can find someone in my country to do it and will have the stregth to go.  Anychance you know a good face implants doctor in europe ? i don;'t think i can go there - but maybe try

tie:

--- Quote from: GJ on May 23, 2021, 06:40:12 PM ---Why did your face collapse so badly?

--- End quote ---

Thank you - i don't know . no one knows. im devestated.. im not a "doer" for years - i don't think it'll ever be fixed. i have 0  joy of live and nothing mental can solve it (only if i'll look in the mirror again with joy) . i'm so devestated for so many years inside - i don't find a doctor with ausethetic eye that i can even trust - everyone are so generic .

SOme of my change is look is - ok - i don't belive in it - bet lets say - againg - but for me its totally more than aging it's dramatic.. it might be bone loss that i suffer from (im 40 yo) but now what ? nothing can bring back lost bone - so i still have so figure out solutions... even before the bone or tissues look - my jaw like shifted.. it's seen as milimeter in MRI .. docotr last time said he can operate and rotate the jaw he saw justification (after a few years ago he refused cause said i'm still not yet for surgery) but i don't know ... im thinking about auesthtical or something but don't know what to do - they all seem genereic give generic options that just will "blow" my face with volume that will not give nice effect just blow it more.. i dont know.

Im soo lost. i wish i was more of a doer. i cant' i dont wanna even leave house for consult looking like that .and also its not that i find a consult in my country of doctor i really trust. yes if you wanna find a nose job surgeon - or breast implants surgeon or tummy suck surgeon - thats you'll find thosands.... jaw enlargements etc.. havent find. if anyonw know of someone in Europe ill be glad to hear .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version