Author Topic: Can someone please analyze my CEPH in detail? Appreciate any help and advice  (Read 3758 times)

jaw_surgery_advice

To this I should add; UNLESS the doctor can make a 'V' shape  NOTCH below the ANS so he can bring the rest of the maxilla forward without the ANS going with it.

I dont mean to bother you, also you seem to not like me very much but I just wanted to ask could you show me a reference or a celeb who has a nice, harmonies ANS? Would you say Justin Bieber has a nicer Maxilla and ANS?

kavan

• Global Moderator
I dont mean to bother you, also you seem to not like me very much but I just wanted to ask could you show me a reference or a celeb who has a nice, harmonies ANS? Would you say Justin Bieber has a nicer Maxilla and ANS?

Jezus christ, if you don't 'mean to bother', gotta wonder how bad it would be if it were intentional.
Please. No PMs for private advice. Board issues only.

Gadwins

• Private

Did you even read the link, which kavan postet in reply #12? There are many before-after pictures of this kind of surgery. The other question would be, are there any before-after pictures, where someone got this kind of surgery and bimax afterwards.  Such results I couldn't find, but from the link I could see, that this surgery would be even good without a bimax.

jaw_surgery_advice

Did you even read the link, which kavan postet in reply #12? There are many before-after pictures of this kind of surgery. The other question would be, are there any before-after pictures, where someone got this kind of surgery and bimax afterwards.  Such results I couldn't find, but from the link I could see, that this surgery would be even good without a bimax.

Which surgery are you referring to? ANS rhinoplasty? All I asked for was a picture of someone/celeb who has a good ANS so I can have a reference.

Also, what do you think aesthetically  of my situation? Given the images I posted.