Surgeon Information > Surgeon Reviews and Leads

Experiences with Konrad Walerzak from Poland

(1/1)

kubabuk:
It seems like K. Walerzak is one of the best surgeons in Poland. Please share your experiences with him, if you have any.
Besides - do you think it's wise to have the surgery (Lefort 1 + BSSO + possible genio mainly for aesthetical reasons) done by a polish surgeon, or should I rather go for the most famous, aesthetics-oriented European surgeons (f.i. the ones that keep being mentioned on this forum)?

I would be grateful for your help and advice.

InvisalignOnly:

--- Quote from: kubabuk on June 22, 2021, 10:26:35 AM ---Besides - do you think it's wise to have the surgery (Lefort 1 + BSSO + possible genio mainly for aesthetical reasons) done by a polish surgeon, or should I rather go for the most famous, aesthetics-oriented European surgeons (f.i. the ones that keep being mentioned on this forum)?

I would be grateful for your help and advice.

--- End quote ---

It depends on the cost; if you want to go to a surgeon in another country, it will involve a lot of additional cost plus any difference in surgical fees. So you have to consider whether you can afford that. I would say that if your case is straightforward, not complex / unusual, the local 'best' doctor can probably do a good job. Just make sure you see his before / after photos of similar cases.

meo66:
I sent email to Poland it seems they are either busy or not open.she told me to contact in september.i also sent my x-rays which she never acknowledged receiving.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version