Author Topic: Just shaved and I look terrible. Please give some surgical advice  (Read 1168 times)

jaw_surgery_advice

Please help me out. I may be the ugliest poster on here.

I shaved and it looks terrible. My jaw looks stuck in the back? My chin is so weak and weird looking.

My nose is really big now.

I look like a rat, any surgical advice to fix all this?

GJ

• Administrator
Re: Just shaved and I look terrible. Please give some surgical advice
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 10:28:40 AM »
My advice: learn how to shave.
Millimeters are miles on the face.

jaw_surgery_advice

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 02:48:00 PM »
My advice: learn how to shave.

My jaw and chin are visible. Its all there. I asked for specific SURGICAL advice. You chose to be an as**** anyways.

Thanks bro. Youre not funny either.

Good day, m***

Post bimax

• Private
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 04:48:01 PM »
My jaw and chin are visible. Its all there. I asked for specific SURGICAL advice. You chose to be an as**** anyways.

Good day, m***

To be fair, the main reason you look like a rat is your shave job

Gadwins

• Private
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 10:06:00 PM »

Good day, m***

Honestly, when I saw your old pictures with beard, I thought, that your face were recessed as hell. But after a shave I see no reason for any kind of surgery. Just clean shave.

Lestat

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2021, 12:43:12 PM »
In your case I would do hair transplant + rhino.

Breakingbad

• Private
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 04:29:14 PM »
I don't see a need for rhino given its current limitations. Most people's appearance would be enhanced by a slightly nicer nose but with current technology, rhinoplasty doesn't seem to be able to add that "je ne sais quoi" to a nose that is already reasonable looking, except under rare conditions where the nasal skin is thin, allowing increased definition to be achieved with a rhinoplasty.

It's possible that you're a candidate for jaw surgery. However, while I'm not an expert, I can say that without seeing cephs, I don't think anyone can give you serious advice regarding jaw surgery.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2021, 05:52:07 PM »
you look totally fine, great jawline and chin and angles. you have bdd --go waste someone else's time

needadvancement

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2021, 01:31:42 PM »
Good lord. You're joking right? You took a clipper over your beard but left the outlines both on the cheeks and neck. If this was done on purpose then it's a good joke.

As for surgery, not worth it. You look alright minus the trim botch and JS wouldn't enhance anything aesthetic.

Breakingbad

• Private
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2021, 02:02:30 PM »
Yeah I agree with everyone else--this is one of those cases where a lot of "soft" changes like hair transplants, improved grooming and presentation could make such big differences that it doesn't make sense to talk about jaw surgery before sorting that out if aesthetic improvement is what you're after.

I'm not so sure that you couldn't achieve any improvement at all with jaw surgery, though. Perhaps others here have a better eye than I do, but it's hard for me to tell with the angles that your photos are taken from. In my opinion, it would be easier to judge if they were taken at the type of standard angles that maxillofacial surgeons use for their photos. Even then, it is at least clear that any improvement from jaw surgery would not be huge. However, if you're a perfectionist, a small improvement to someone else might be a huge change to you.

InvisalignOnly

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2021, 07:34:22 PM »
You would look totally fine with a good shave, hair cut and decent clothes. Just go to a good hair salon / barber / personal shopper and get counselling, in that order.