Author Topic: Sliding genioplasty t-osetomy turned out awful what should i do in revision?  (Read 1509 times)

mindwitch

I had jaw work and am not happy with it visually. My jaw is completely uneven. I hate where my chin was placed. Can anyone disclose whats wrong with the bone work? If this would be hard work for revision? I had Sliding genioplasty/t-osetomy
Here is link to my images http://imgur.com/a/zyOTyap

Post bimax

• Private
Looks very uneven from the scans. The chin was simply placed askew. A revision is your best option. Luckily genioplasty revisions are basic and common. You should consult with a different surgeon
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 08:33:07 PM by Post bimax »

mindwitch

Looks very uneven from the scans. The chin was simply placed askew. A revision is your best option. Luckily genioplasty revisions are basic and common. You should consult with a different surgeon

Thankyou its good to know im not hopeless

50konsurgeryat35

I had jaw work and am not happy with it visually. My jaw is completely uneven. I hate where my chin was placed. Can anyone disclose whats wrong with the bone work? If this would be hard work for revision? I had Sliding genioplasty/t-osetomy
Did the procedure widen the chin as well? If yes how many mms?

needadvancement

Interesting, I haven't seen somebody get this surgery here yet. What was your plan, to get a wider chin and more forward projection?

Also, do you have a before ceph? While I agree it appears the cuts were not done very well, it also seems like you had significant asymetry naturally and these cases are very difficult, as they could make things look more pronounced after a procedure.

mindwitch

Interesting, I haven't seen somebody get this surgery here yet. What was your plan, to get a wider chin and more forward projection?

Also, do you have a before ceph? While I agree it appears the cuts were not done very well, it also seems like you had significant asymetry naturally and these cases are very difficult, as they could make things look more pronounced after a procedure.

i don't know where you get the idea i had significant assymmetry before i did not. this was an elective procedeure to make my chin smaller and give me vline jaw.

mindwitch

Did the procedure widen the chin as well? If yes how many mms?

no it was done to make it smaller. think anime character

needadvancement

i don't know where you get the idea i had significant assymmetry before i did not. this was an elective procedeure to make my chin smaller and give me vline jaw.

Well like I said, a before ceph would make things clearer. It just looks like the left side of your jawline is more pronounced.

50konsurgeryat35

no it was done to make it smaller. think anime character
sorry for the off topic but how did your malar implants turn out? do they look natural?

mindwitch

sorry for the off topic but how did your malar implants turn out? do they look natural?

There okay. No ones really questioned them. I think i should of gotten them more on the side as I don't have much side cheek bone projection