Author Topic: How do you avoid chimp lip in MMA advancement like this?  (Read 2880 times)

thedude

Re: How do you avoid chimp lip in MMA advancement like this?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2022, 03:39:12 PM »
he looks so overprojected, and look at how upturned his nose is. His lower jaw is advanced too far past his upper jaw

It increasingly looks to me like you need to decide between being overprojected and sleeping 5-6 hours a night and having normal projection and sleeping 7-8 hours a night. Not only do these people with crazy jaw strcuture sleep less, but they report waking up feeling more refreshed. It's like they get two days in one. I think it's a worthwhile trade off. Who cares how you look if you feel good and are healthy and confident? 

People decide what is normal based on looking around them and trying to fit in. If everyone looked like that guy you would think it was normal. I'd really like to see some people max out more to see what happens when you have abnormally low levels of sleep apnea. I think it will be worth the trade off.

I wish we could ask this guy how he sleeps!

canuker

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2022, 10:18:56 AM »
Wow this looks over projected. Gives me pause for my own surgery. Definitely going to talk to my surgeon about fears regarding this.

needadvancement

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2022, 11:25:48 AM »
Imo he looks good. If they had given him a little SG on top he would have looked great instead of good. Upturned nose kind of makes him look more youthful imo. And indeed, not to mention the health benefits this has probably given him.