General Category > Aesthetics

Tips on choosing the right form of surgery

<< < (5/5)

Glassjaw:
I just wish there was someone I could turn to who would be competent enough to assess my situation as a whole without trying to sell me something on the side.
If anybody knows a guy like that then PM me about it. I'm willing to pay something for it. I'm done listening to these half-assed takes, whether they come from regular people
or professionals.

Some hot takes:

"Don't get bimax, you will look like a monkey" (said a professional surgeon). "Genio will fix nothing, the problem is your midface" (And so? Am i supposed to just do nothing about the rest of my face?). "Your horizontal lines are fine, no need for any surgery" (Are you blind?) "The problem is that you have thin lips" etc.

The more advice like this i get the more confused i get. It's crystal clear that a bimax, a sliding genio or a chin-wing could ALL improve my looks, but what exactly fits in my case without causing irreversible damage, that is the question. I do not want to do something i will end up regretting for the rest of my life.

Or maybe i just need to accept that there is no definite answer for my question, what exactly is the right procedure depends on the exact methods of the individual surgeon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version