Author Topic: I don't know if my jaw has slid back? 18+ Adult content.  (Read 2500 times)

Sirene

I don't know if my jaw has slid back? 18+ Adult content.
« on: January 14, 2014, 07:27:42 AM »
I had my surgery in 2012,  having my lower jaw moved. 

2 months later, with after having the okay that I can do various activity,  I had done fellatio with my partner,  however it was pretty rough and he held my upper jaw so I didn't slam my mouth shut.  I don't know if it had caused my jaw to slid back a little,  I have gained weight since surgery (over 15kilos) so I can not see in my face if anything has happened Jaw Line wise,  when I look at my jawline it sort of looks soft and disappears when I tilt my head.  I guess it's due to being overweight. Though my bite feels fine. 

I am asking as I don't want to seem like I have long term damage after all the hard work that has gone into the surgery.

Has anyone else experienced a slide back?

anglii

Re: I don't know if my jaw has slid back? 18+ Adult content.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 12:09:51 PM »
I honestly don't think a one time session of rough oral sex would cause your jaw to "slide back" nor the weight gain. It's a muscle issue.

I had double jaw surgery 30 years ago and it distorted my face which over time only got worse. It caused facial collapse and the only hope I have found was seeing a neuromuscular dentist. All the tests showed my muscles were super tense and that I lost 6-8 mm of vertical height. The surgeon removed 4 mm of upper jaw. All the clenching caused by the drastic changes in jaw position also stimulated bone cells in my lower jaw to grow causing a very prominent masculine looking jaw. And a 3-4 mm cant. By relaxing those muscles with orthotics healing can begin. I get them placed in March and it will take 8 months to 1.5 years for the muscles to relax and stop distorting my face.

I also got NUCCA chiropractic care. My C1 was moderately misaligned causing multiple asymmetries including in the jaw. Once my C1 was aligned the asymmetries in the jaw disappeared . Not the cant because that is a bony issue but the cant will be straightened out with veneers