Author Topic: NASOFIX!!!  (Read 3076 times)

Lazlo

• Private
NASOFIX!!!
« on: May 14, 2013, 11:12:16 PM »
wow, i mean just WOW. this is the most hilarious thing i've ever seen. like look at the before and after pics. on what f**king planet could you be so gullible as to believe
that these changes were made with this nose clamp. i wonder if there's a way to check this doc and see if he's for real.
i bet this whole site is like a completely illegal scam, like everything about it. those pics for sure aren't real, those are the results of fully invasive rhinoplasty.

amazing.

http://nasofix.com/

Lazlo

• Private
Re: NASOFIX!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 11:18:46 PM »
i mean you have JUST GOT TO READ the f**king FAQ's where they talk about how the product is frequently not sent in a box due to some sort of shipping thing. How it might "appear used" but that is simply
it's "patented technology". Like I bet someone found a bunch of these clips somewhere and then just came up with this scam. They probably have never even manufactured the boxes, they've just animated it.
This might even be the scam of some like teenager.

The "doctor" is clearly an actor or else someone who like is a "doctor" through some kind of mail order thing probably in like some totally unrelated field. Watch the video. omg.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 04:04:21 AM »
LOL. pure genius!

Kristen

• Private
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 10:51:34 AM »
Wow

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 03:14:32 PM »
You know the sad thing is some poor f**kers are going to be desperate enough to buy it.

Moon Pix 1985

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 10:42:25 AM »
I think the best one Ive seen so far is that hockey helmet that you can use to pull your midface out. lol

The problem with it is because the guy who came up with is just offering a website with the directions on how to make it (he isnt actually making any money off it) some people are going to go for it and possibly f**k themselves up. If surgical advancement of the midface entails actually cutting the facial bone and wearing an external distractor device 24/7 for like 3 months or whatever then Im pretty sure that wearing a hockey helmet and pulling on it for 2 hours a day isnt going to make much difference.

erikavs

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 11:05:02 AM »
amazing crap!!

PloskoPlus

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 03:57:22 PM »
I was looking for maxillary advancement before and afters and stumbled onto this.

http://facialdevelopment.blogspot.com.au/2011_07_01_archive.html

I wondered why the "patient" looks exactly the same before and after.  LOL.