Author Topic: Double Jaw Surgery  (Read 4176 times)

notalexi

Re: Double Jaw Surgery
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 10:09:42 PM »
Hahaha hmm I wouldn't stress it too much as it will all be worth it in the end my love, be sure to post lots of pictures soon after you receive your surgery as I am sure you will look supremely handsome as a result!  ;D Did they open your bite with extractions or?

nrelax11

• Private
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 10:22:41 PM »
Hehe thanks :)  I'll be sure to take lots of pics

No extractions thank goodness. Ive only had my wisdom teeth pulled back when I originally had braces.

nrelax11

• Private

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2014, 09:24:17 PM »
@Nrelax1 Yeah at rest I think that I do, pretty much the same as the girl in the pictures. The surgeon said he likes to leave girls just a little bit longer toothed and he showed me with his fingers by pushing my top lip down to show how much he would impact. It was a very, very small amount. From what he says I would assume that he thinks it would just be a nice little "polish off" to having the lower jaw worked on, he says that people will know that something is different about me but it would be very subtle. He also thinks that it may "mature" me a little bit, is this because of the impaction? Or would the lower jaw/chin have something to do with it as well x

Oh and while we are here discussing how much weight would I possibly lose from having the surgery or how much weight did you guys lose? I am tall and around 50kg/110pounds if that helps x

If you WANT to lose weight then sure, you probably will. If you wish to maintain your current weight then simply buy some mass gainer protein powder from a bodybuilding store, take it with full cream milk and you'll be guaranteed to at least stay the same weight if you're having a few a day with whatever else you're having.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

notalexi

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2014, 10:45:05 PM »
Thank you Disillusioned xxx