Author Topic: I really need your guys help (pics included)  (Read 12300 times)

Mark32

Re: I really need your guys help (pics included)
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2014, 09:01:57 AM »
I suppose the only thing i'd say in response to the idea of your gf breaking up with you cos of your looks is why was she attracted to you in the first place? ???  but don't you think time heals? the further you get from the break up the more your worries over your looks may fade.

Yyes

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2014, 09:08:08 AM »
I suppose the only thing i'd say in response to the idea of your gf breaking up with you cos of your looks is why was she attracted to you in the first place? ???  but don't you think time heals? the further you get from the break up the more your worries over your looks may fade.

I guess your right. She was initially attracted to me because she found me physically attractive enough

LoveofScotch

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2014, 09:28:35 AM »
If you're seeking cosmetic procedures because of something your ex may or may not have thought...NOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm not knowledgeable enough regarding the procedures you're considering, so I'm no help with that. What I do know is that if you want to do something like this make sure you're doing it for the right reasons (Hint: YOU!).

Good Luck!

Mark32

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2014, 02:38:22 PM »
yeah, i'd echo that. you should only do anything like this based on what you want. oh, and since I brought it up and then fired away with advice, i'm sorry for not offering commiserations on hearing of your split :-\

Yyes

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2014, 03:34:28 PM »
yeah, i'd echo that. you should only do anything like this based on what you want. oh, and since I brought it up and then fired away with advice, i'm sorry for not offering commiserations on hearing of your split :-\

lol, no problem man. thanks for the advice.

alestor91

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2014, 03:40:41 PM »
I think the nose asymmetry is the main issue honestly, but I'm no expert.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2014, 03:43:47 PM »

Thank you. And I think thats my problem. I want to look great. Right now I think that i am a 7 looks wise and I want to get to an 8 if possible because being a 9 can be almost impossible to achieve. I have started to work out like two months ago especially weight lifting to see if this makes a difference.

Just don't go overboard with all that bulking s**t. Muscles are pointless with a fat face. They only impress the other meatheads in the gym. So by all means lift weights, but caloric restriction should come first.  Who knows, you may be one of those freaks who can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.  Remember... Lean face.