Author Topic: Mommaerts Mystery - please read it  (Read 13764 times)

newface

Re: Mommaerts Mystery - please read it
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2015, 10:39:40 AM »
I have been in contact with Prof Mommaerts for a couple of years and I also find him very pleasant, he has been nothing but nice and he very reassuring regarding any worries I have about my surgery. I previously had a bad rhinoplasty and he carried out a revision rhinoplasty which has made my nose look so much better. I will be having bimax and genioplasty surgery with him in the near future and I have confidence in his skills - I can only base this on my experience to date. I would say that there were problems with administration for a while but there have been staff changes and it is so much better now. If you have had a bad experience, then I would be interested to hear from you and see your results. Please PM me. Thanks.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2015, 08:10:24 AM »
I have been in contact with Prof Mommaerts for a couple of years and I also find him very pleasant, he has been nothing but nice and he very reassuring regarding any worries I have about my surgery. I previously had a bad rhinoplasty and he carried out a revision rhinoplasty which has made my nose look so much better. I will be having bimax and genioplasty surgery with him in the near future and I have confidence in his skills - I can only base this on my experience to date. I would say that there were problems with administration for a while but there have been staff changes and it is so much better now. If you have had a bad experience, then I would be interested to hear from you and see your results. Please PM me. Thanks.

He was pleasant and reassuring to me before my surgery as well and I wish he hadn't been because then I could've avoided wasting time and money on a pointless surgery. His demeanor changes completely after the surgery if you as much as hint that you're not happy with the result. There's another thread about Mommaerts on this forum in case you've missed it: http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php/topic,748.0.html

This forum is full of people who have had failed surgeries with Mommaerts so do your own research before you go any further with him. To say that I don't recommend him would be an understatement.

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2015, 08:50:41 AM »

And which one of his minions are you?

girl

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2015, 03:04:25 PM »
I know of someone who recently contacted him about revision surgery. Something within the range of what you'd expect him to be able to do. He declined to take the case. I reckon he's well aware of this forum and is likely in the process of hiring some rep management firm to get him off the hook.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2015, 05:28:33 PM »
I know of someone who recently contacted him about revision surgery. Something within the range of what you'd expect him to be able to do. He declined to take the case. I reckon he's well aware of this forum and is likely in the process of hiring some rep management firm to get him off the hook.

This forum is unfortunately not as high up on the Google search results as it should be. It wasn't even on the first page the last time I checked. I've been getting a few personal messages from people who have had failed surgeries with him but don't want to post in public so the situation is even worse than you might think if you're just reading this thread.