Author Topic: Which surgeons do midface advancement surgery?  (Read 14126 times)

Gregor Samsa

Re: Which surgeons do midface advancement surgery?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 05:47:52 AM »
Before/after pictures of women are pointless a lot of the time since they make heavy use of makeup in the after pictures. One of the women in the paper had eye bags in the before picture and it's impossible to tell if the implants helped in that regard since it's obvious that she's wearing a ton of makeup in the after picture. I think it's very dishonest the way surgeons present their results.

Rico

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2014, 06:15:53 PM »
I was close to have malar bone osteotomy with MM and I cancelled 3 weeks vefore surgery. Red light in my head

However in Europe is hard to find anyone with such great experience

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2014, 06:18:21 PM »
he has a class 2 jaw and a class 3 temper.

haaha lmfao

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2014, 06:20:06 PM »
I was close to have malar bone osteotomy with MM and I cancelled 3 weeks vefore surgery. Red light in my head

However in Europe is hard to find anyone with such great experience

Yeah what about all these german guys? Good thing you didn't go with mm. My only option here in North America is Zinn so far. So, yeah I'm class II. I really don't know what advice to give....

Rico

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2014, 06:52:49 PM »
to be honest.

there is no good advices in our cases
a little gamble is unavoidable :(

Germany. I am in contact with 3 hospitals. I will get initial answers within 2 weeks. However very good surgeons in German hospitals seems to be very expensive.

I'll put some interesting information when I get some...

BTW how much such surgeries in Dr Sinn Clinic ? I nothing know about prices in US. I only know that they are high, nothing more.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2014, 07:54:31 PM »
to be honest.

there is no good advices in our cases
a little gamble is unavoidable :(

Germany. I am in contact with 3 hospitals. I will get initial answers within 2 weeks. However very good surgeons in German hospitals seems to be very expensive.

I'll put some interesting information when I get some...

BTW how much such surgeries in Dr Sinn Clinic ? I nothing know about prices in US. I only know that they are high, nothing more.

i don't want to post prices here cause surgeons check things out and then they compete and raise their prices by seeing s**t on this board. so let's not post any prices here, that info is not hard ot find out. CALL THEM!

What i want to see is before and after pics from the surgeons. ask th germans for some. let's not care about price right now, i wann see what is technically possible.

earl25

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2014, 06:37:05 AM »

i don't want to post prices here cause surgeons check things out and then they compete and raise their prices by seeing s**t on this board. so let's not post any prices here, that info is not hard ot find out. CALL THEM!

What i want to see is before and after pics from the surgeons. ask th germans for some. let's not care about price right now, i wann see what is technically possible.

for usa it will cost a lot because hospital fee alone is upwards of 20k

Rico

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2014, 04:48:21 PM »
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21119442

about ZSSO, look at the names in this abstract

ZSSO - its first time I read about this. Dont know what is it exactly
I can't find in Google graphic how it looks

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2014, 02:46:03 AM »
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21119442

about ZSSO, look at the names in this abstract

ZSSO - its first time I read about this. Dont know what is it exactly
I can't find in Google graphic how it looks

the abstract tells too little. we need the full article to see what part of the zygoma and orbital rim are being advanced (if any of the orbital rim at all which is the most important part of this for aesthetics). Someone with pub Med access (if you're a student you might be able to get this access through your university/college server/library site). and then post the full article please.

Rico

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2014, 05:14:06 AM »
do not have access, do not know anyone who has

PloskoPlus

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2014, 11:27:35 AM »
Any non-US based (preferably from Europe) docs who do LFIII for midface advancement?

Obwrgesser.

Rico

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2014, 02:24:52 PM »
only  him ?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2014, 01:17:10 AM »
Listen, whoever started this thread is a moron. "Mid-face advancement" doesn't mean anything. Do you mean 1) maxilla advancement? Well that is a lefort 1 and all max fac surgeons should be able to do it, and it's in the middle third of your face. Do you mean a higher lefort 1? Then a few surgeons do that. Do you mean malar AND maxillary advancement? Or Malar only? Well then we can talk about Obswegger, Zarnibal and that ITalian guy. Do you mean orbital rim  AND malar? Or just orbital rim? Well then Keller, Sinn and Obswegger only.

SO MORONS!!! READ THE OTHER THREADS ON THIS BOARD SO YOU STOP POSTING THESE REDUNDANT THREADS THAT FORCE PEOPLE TO REPEAT INFORMATION ALREADY POSTED ELSEWHERE. SEE THE SEARCH FUNCTION? USE IT. I COULD HAVE IGNORED THIS THREAD BUT I COULDN"T STAND WATCHING YOU IDIOTIC CLUELESS NEWBIE BETAS CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR TOTAL BS!!. 

Rico

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2014, 02:05:11 AM »
Since last week I know 2 surgeons who performs all LeFort osteotomies. Did You know about 4th :) ?

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php/topic,4137.msg31045.html#msg31045

jiliangjiliang

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2014, 06:16:36 AM »
Have you seen any results from zygomatic osteotomies?

there are plenty of southern korean people having zygomatic osteotomy surgery. you can see many post results if you google korean zygomatic osteotomies. but zygomatic osteotomies can make face aging much faster. most korean actors and actresses have had zygomatic osteotomy surgery. if you know them, you can see the result of their post surgery and how fast it speeds up face aging process.