Author Topic: Prof Pier Francesco Nocini  (Read 14600 times)

pekay

Prof Pier Francesco Nocini
« on: February 02, 2013, 10:11:17 PM »
Before:

After:

Chopsticks > Spoons

Lazlo

• Private
Re: Prof Pier Francesco Nocini
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 12:33:58 AM »
lol nice one! Dude, I could absolutely tell before I scrolled down to the "after" pic that this person was going to look stunning after her surgery. 1) underbite surgeries seem do really well if everything else is perfect (her eyes are gorgeous before, shape, contour, nose perfectly proportioned to her face, short philtrum, etc. etc. great skin, hair, she's quite young).

Thanks for posting, makes me feel happy for her. But got to tell you, danger is gives the impression everyone is going to look like a model after surgery, when really the jaw surgery, for cases like her was just the missing component.

It's interesting, underbite cases tend to do much better, perhaps because most of these people already have good/strong bone structure?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 12:36:14 AM »
in her case though the maxillary advnacement REALLY filled out the midface in a highly attractive way. Great surgery. But did she have a standard lefort or a high lefort? Seems like she had some soft tissue augmentation under the eyes.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 12:24:06 PM »
side view doesn't look completely natural to me

Heavyweight

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 01:21:50 PM »
side view doesn't look completely natural to me

Yep -- that's the first thing I noticed too. I think it's because her lower jaw, lower lip, and chin are still too prominent. Attractive people tend to have much fuller upper lips than lower lips as well as the appearance of a slight class 2 bite. Does this look better? (She still looks a little off because, as others have noted, her jaw angle is too high.)

Modigliani

• Private
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 03:06:07 PM »
She reminds me a little of Rhianna.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 09:16:31 AM »
it's not the first time i notice that keeping a steep occlusal plane leads to a poor result in terms of how natural the jaw looks.

WHY?

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 11:00:39 AM »
it's not the first time i notice that keeping a steep occlusal plane leads to a poor result in terms of how natural the jaw looks.

WHY?

so this italian doctor bills himself as a plastic/cosmetic surgeon in addition to max fac. i think the guy's results are good, but I have a feeling there were some slight other procedures done, perhaps a subtle rhino, and either filler or implants to the under eye, i don't know, do you have all the details on this guys operation?

pekay

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 11:13:24 AM »
so this italian doctor bills himself as a plastic/cosmetic surgeon in addition to max fac. i think the guy's results are good, but I have a feeling there were some slight other procedures done, perhaps a subtle rhino, and either filler or implants to the under eye, i don't know, do you have all the details on this guys operation?

Eh... not really, it says that he had double jaw surgery and a rhinoplasty that is it.

yeah great result overall but if you look at his eyes closely I think they look "worse" after surgery, the lower eyelids look like they have been pulled down.

am I seeing things or what?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 11:22:23 AM by pekay »
Chopsticks > Spoons

Heavyweight

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 11:19:26 AM »
I noticed that both these patients' philtrums became longer. I wonder if that's due to the upper jaw advancement or the clockwise rotation of the jaws. I'm hoping the latter. 

Rico

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2014, 03:38:58 PM »
Is Nocini supposed to be the best Italian maxfac surgeon ?

brewer44

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2014, 01:41:37 AM »
Beautiful results- though, I think the lack of the mandible makes her profile look off but, nothing a good implant can't fix.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 03:30:09 AM »
Beautiful results- though, I think the lack of the mandible makes her profile look off but, nothing a good implant can't fix.
Chin wing.