Author Topic: prof sandro pelo  (Read 17660 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Re: prof sandro pelo
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 08:43:06 PM »
these are good results. you guys do recognize the tons of bs going on in the before and after photos. shot scale different and lens in second picture so there's no negative space her head dominates the frame so it appears to be more "square," flatter lighting to eradicate the circles adn nasolabial folds, etc..

what i find most impressive is the perceived dramatic degree of advancement she got her mandible looks significantly longer and thats awesome as well as the angles of her maxilla. i'd like to know EXACTLY what movements she had with how much rotation as well as if she had any implants. anyone who can provide that thanks.

geijutsu

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 04:05:17 AM »
Is it just me, or her nose got vertically shorter?

PloskoPlus

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 10:21:34 AM »
Is it just me, or her nose got vertically shorter?
Same length (see the side after), but since the tip rose due to presumedly maxillary advancement, it looks shorter... Or maybe it's all just Photoshop tricks.

geijutsu

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 02:31:19 AM »
It looks the same length from the side because the nose is not physically shorter, it appears that the rotation of the maxilla somehow made it visually shorter looking, it's subtle, but it's there.

Lord-of-the-Cartilage

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 02:43:58 AM »
Isn't her head tilted up more in the after?
If so then that probably explains the nose length seeming different.
Harvest, Harvest, Wherever You May Be; I Am the Lord of the Cartilage, Said He.

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2014, 05:25:26 AM »
Hi guys,

Does anyone have a current email address for Dr Pelo?  The one on the page does not work!!!!  :'(

Sassa

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2014, 08:29:36 AM »
I also tried contacting him but got no response either on the email address provided here... :(

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2014, 03:07:00 AM »
I emailed the hospital asking for his contact

geijutsu

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2014, 12:03:33 AM »
Didn't one of the members her plan a surgery with him, why not as them for the contact info?

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2014, 05:29:57 AM »
I am waiting for a reply to see if he does any kind of virtual consult.  I want brief thoughts on my ceph beforehand as I don't want to fly out to Italy only to get a plan that I don't agree with.  I really hope that he does...

Tiny

• Private
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 01:45:17 PM »
I wrote (in Italian) to the hospital requesting a contact for Dr Pelo.  I got a reply from his secretary (the address on the page linked on this forum has a typo) but she just gave the (physical) address and phone number.  I wrote back asking if he does any kind of virtual consult because I am coming from overseas and would like some discussion before I come for the appointment.  Am awaiting a response, as it is still the weekend in Europe

Hopefully she replies on Monday!!!  I don't require a full-on virtual consult, just a brief surgical plan/thoughts, and I then I will be happy to book the flight to go to Italy in person.  All he has to say is "probably BSSO/IVRO + lefort with CCW" and I will get on the plane.

backward lowerjaw

• Private
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2014, 04:37:33 PM »
You heard anything from Pelo?

Cmonster

• Private
We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2014, 06:14:15 PM »
I just noticed that he has a website: http://www.sandropelo.it/

There are some surgery results on there that I haven't seen posted here.

Alue

• Private
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2014, 05:03:28 PM »

I just noticed this thread, but that before and after picture looks really similar to the before and after that was in a brochure with the surgeon I was going to go with a year ago.  Different before and after pictures (this one was in color and different head positions, she was looking straight on in both), but it almost looks like the same person both in before and after.  I had to get it out an analyze it to make sure it wasn't the same person. 

Just to clarify, it's not the same person.  Someone was asking if he was copying results.   It just looked so similar that I had to carefully inspect both pictures.   
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 05:36:03 PM by Alue »