Author Topic: Face-pulled for 15 months - Now my face hurts  (Read 12326 times)

terry947

Re: Face-pulled for 15 months - Now my face hurts
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2015, 05:04:03 PM »
the guy from the tmj jaw treatment page didnt get his biscupids pulled.

dantheman

• Private
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2015, 05:46:00 PM »
again, this before and after is total bs. the lens type and shot scale create the shortened appearance of the face, not some sort of surgery. the soft lighting is creating the fullness under the eyes. this is not a reliable index of any procedure.

exactly.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2015, 06:28:06 PM »
exactly.

thank you someone with a brain.

triot

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2015, 11:14:09 AM »
Not that I am of any help in regard to OP's question, but I do 100% believe face pulling can work. I would be doing it now if it weren't for the fact that I'm considering a type of midfacial surgery and don't want it to accidentally be too effective and push me outside the realm of what a surgeon would consider

What kind of midface surgery if I'm allowed to ask?

terry947

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2015, 01:06:51 PM »
the whole NCR making cheekbones pop is bulls**t. The only thing i could see NCR doing is loosening the suture, so that FP is more effective. But really, who knows. No one has studied this s**t, its all heresay.

earl25

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2015, 04:11:44 PM »
the whole NCR making cheekbones pop is bulls**t. The only thing i could see NCR doing is loosening the suture, so that FP is more effective. But really, who knows. No one has studied this s**t, its all heresay.

I agree. I am skeptical. It seems pretty easy to "prove it works" with a before and after ct scan. I mean the dna appliance and homeblock atleast show ct scans before and after.

Optimistic

• I am class I
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2015, 08:38:21 PM »
I agree. I am skeptical. It seems pretty easy to "prove it works" with a before and after ct scan. I mean the dna appliance and homeblock atleast show ct scans before and after.

Exactly. Only condition I would ever hand over money for this is if after it all scans and photographs could prove changes.

I read through the entire NCR / facepulling board and the picture quality was total s**t. "Earl quality" some might say  ;D
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2015, 08:29:10 PM »
Why're you laughing at my misfortune? I was desperate and lots of people are doing it

I laughed because only a complete MORON would pull their own face to the point that it changes shape. I hope your problems resolve, but seriously dude this was a bad idea.

terry947

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2015, 08:34:57 PM »
The only way to prove if anything works is with a CT Scan. Photos on the most part are useless, unless there are real movements over 3mm.