Author Topic: Do my medpor malar implants looks unnatural?  (Read 10349 times)

earl25

Re: Do my medpor malar implants looks unnatural?
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2015, 10:32:37 AM »
another thing if it really is food\enviroment why do people who have relatives with issues look like them. i mean if you have grea lookijg ancestors with no craniofacial issues and then boom you have them, i can hear th enviroment argument since you deviated from your genetic norm.

but in my case where i. have the exact same f@cked up headshapre,forehead jaw issues that everyone in my fathers family has. if it were enviroment why would we all have diff bad features not the same.

Gregor Samsa

Re: Do my medpor malar implants looks unnatural?
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2015, 12:03:30 PM »
Your genes obviously influence what kind of impact that a modern diet will have on you. Obesity for example is strongly linked to certain genes: http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/obesity-prevention-source/obesity-causes/genes-and-obesity/

A 2014 study found that consumption of fried food could interact with genes related to obesity, underscoring the importance of reducing fried food consumption in individuals genetically predisposed to obesity.

With that in mind I don't think it's far-fetched to consider that some of the genes that determine how we grow are affected by our diet.