Author Topic: CALLING ALL MORPH EXPERTS!!! WHO CAN DO AMAZING REALISTIC MORPHS??  (Read 27249 times)

Lazlo

• Private
Okay,

I need a morph. I need to see if it's worth it to do some of the more invasive things, if they'll even make a difference. I need someone who is both good at whatever software they use
but also has a decent knowledge of anatomy and surgery.

I need to present my surgeon with a pic showing him what I want and if it's achievable.

So who can do this? And who will do this for me?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 08:35:40 AM by GJ »

Lazlo

• Private
well don't all of you jump up to help me! Get on this now!

terry947

I'm decent at photoshop, not sure how my skills are compared to the guys from sluthate.

JawKid7

sluthate is full of idiots
"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are.”

had upper jaw surgery on 5th October 2015

Lazlo

• Private
lol the sluthate part was a joke since I just assumed those kids over there are all nerds on their computers all the time so they'd be like pros at this s**t. I want the best morpher out there but someone who does realistic morphs, something I could realistically show the docs.

Come on, I help you guys so much with my inspiration and generosity. It's time to give back baby!

Bazarov

You'll want MissJ.

Macros

i have the same problemsa really.
it's like 3 months im searching arounf for someone coan help me with morph who can also have an "aesthetich sense"

who is missj? who can i find him\her?

Serra

• Private
Not to rain on your parade, but my morph that was done by my surgeon's office's software was completely off. Imagine when it's some guy playing around on photoshop.

Macros

missjfacialplasticsurgery.com

is this the forum?

i cant register in

Optimistic

• I am class I
Not to rain on your parade, but my morph that was done by my surgeon's office's software was completely off. Imagine when it's some guy playing around on photoshop.

Morphs help to understand the aesthetic impact operations COULD HAVE.

For example, should one build up the radix or shave down the dorsal hump? A morph can easily demonstrate the impact of either option and allow one to make a more informed decision.

01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

Rico

show me example of morph

princeapalia

show me example of morph

The most impressive morph I've seen:

I've got a plastic surgery app on my phone that's great for morphing side profiles (noses, Chins etc).

Tiny

• Private
I can do it, but I need decent resolution images.  Like 2000px minimum.  PM me

However I don't think any morph can really give an accurate idea of what things look post surgery.  A vague idea perhaps but I would caution against going into surgery expecting to come out like the morph

Also, things can look way different in still photos than in real life.

Lazlo

• Private
The most impressive morph I've seen:

I've got a plastic surgery app on my phone that's great for morphing side profiles (noses, Chins etc).

Any idea of who did that morph?

Tiny

• Private
Any idea of who did that morph?

Honestly in PS this would just take a couple of minutes.  Shape changes like this take seconds.  The recolouring of the skin/eyes/lips probably took longer