Author Topic: CALLING ALL MORPH EXPERTS!!! WHO CAN DO AMAZING REALISTIC MORPHS??  (Read 27253 times)

Rico

what gives you that morph ? the surgery outcome on soft tissue are not so predictible .
You are going to show that picture to our surgery saying "I want this face" ? :)

what is the point ?  how it can be helpful ? I Wonder..

princeapalia

what gives you that morph ? the surgery outcome on soft tissue are not so predictible .
You are going to show that picture to our surgery saying "I want this face" ? :)

what is the point ?  how it can be helpful ? I Wonder..

Well obviously, that morph is completely unattainable. There are far too many changes, and even with numerous surgeries, you wouldn't look that good.

The purpose of morphs like that is purely to show how altering certain features, like jaw structure, colouration, eye height etc can have large effects on the overall aesthetic of a face.

In surgery terms, I guess someone could approach an aesthetic surgeon and express there desire to get a similar jawline or chin shape to the morph, which wouldn't be nearly as far fetched.

Vic

Your surgeon should be able to do the morphs for you based on what you want. If he can't then I wouldn't even be thinking about doing the surgery with him

Charles-Guillaume

Most of this should (theoretically) be achievable through surgery. Note how big of a difference his eyes being a few mm further apart in the "after" makes. Eye spacing is certainly crucial.

I suppose that the length of the philtrum and nose shape/height would be the most difficult to change into something as aesthetic as predicted by the morph.

Lazlo

• Private
Most of this should (theoretically) be achievable through surgery. Note how big of a difference his eyes being a few mm further apart in the "after" makes. Eye spacing is certainly crucial.

I suppose that the length of the philtrum and nose shape/height would be the most difficult to change into something as aesthetic as predicted by the morph.

man yeah you definitely nailed it. Eye shape and width, etc. etc. Who did this morph I'm gonna shave and stuff and ask one of you to make a morph of me like this.

Just make me friggin GORGEOUS.  Who can do a morph like this? Speak now, and have the honor of seeing my face.

Guillaume, you'll be fine. You're pretty good looking/conventionally handsome now post-jaw surgery.

You're clearly socially retarded (a lot of people are). For example, I'm way uglier than you pre- or post jaw surgery and I've had true love in my life, relationships etc. but it's all been cause I really developed my personality like one would develop a muscle: practice, tons of failure and you know a bit of luck. Anyway, back on track to project Lazlo will becom HOT!!!

Alue

• Private
What do you think gave him the most improvement in that morph, the eye area and nose or the jaw?  I actually thing the eye area gave him the biggest boost. 

Lazlo

• Private
widening and changing the shape of the eyes, the gonial angle and the philtrum shortening. eyes and philtrum are impossible to do.

Charles-Guillaume

eyes and philtrum are impossible to do.

Are you sure about that? I would say very difficult rather than impossible. There are studies that suggest that pupillary distance may increase very slightly throughout one's 30s and 40s. It might just be a matter, then, of being able to channel this particular growth, just as one may remodel bones in general.

There is of course also the osteotomical route to wider-set eyes, and though it is currently deemed "unethical" to perform such procedures on people who do not qualify for the arbitrarily established criteria of "facial deformity", it should by no means be undoable. I have seen people go from grossly deformed to more or less "normal" with this kind of procedure. Symmetry (or rather the lack thereof) seems to have been no issue.

...then again, imagine if anyone actually spent time and (real) money researching this stuff. I bet it would be possible to safely modify eye spacing within a fortnight.

However, our masters would rather keep developing increasingly terrifying ways to kill people.

PloskoPlus

widening and changing the shape of the eyes, the gonial angle and the philtrum shortening. eyes and philtrum are impossible to do.

Lip lift - there are some good results even for men. 
Outer canthus can be lifted up to 2 mm.  Have not seen any results.  But most oculoplastic surgery seems to be performed for rejuvenation purposes.  Most PS seems to be good for rejuvenation mainly.

Charles-Guillaume

Outer canthus can be lifted up to 2 mm.  Have not seen any results.  But most oculoplastic surgery seems to be performed for rejuvenation purposes.  Most PS seems to be good for rejuvenation mainly.
In my case the outer canthi are much higher than the inner canthi, making my eyes look "Asian" (or so some have claimed) and at any rate feminine (most good-looking men have "straight" eyes if that makes sense). Would it be possible to lower and perhaps slightly extend on the horizontal plane this part of the eye? Unfortunately I suspect that, for horizontal elongation to be made, the eyeball would have to be somewhat larger as well.

PloskoPlus

In my case the outer canthi are much higher than the inner canthi, making my eyes look "Asian" (or so some have claimed) and at any rate feminine (most good-looking men have "straight" eyes if that makes sense). Would it be possible to lower and perhaps slightly extend on the horizontal plane this part of the eye? Unfortunately I suspect that, for horizontal elongation to be made, the eyeball would have to be somewhat larger as well.

Great.  Next thing you'll be asking for surgery to make you shorter.

Tiny

• Private

it's done quite often as part of facial feminisation surgery

There is a doctor that does an extreme anti-aging set of procedures called the "mag 5" which includes quite an agressive canthopexy.  The results are striking but far from natural

Here are some eyelid surgeries including some canthopexies -

http://www.ceydeli.com/panama-city-before-after-photos/eyelid-surgery/

http://www.flowersclinic.com/galleryThumb.asp?category=17

Flowers also does "orbital rim ostectomy", whatever that is

princeapalia

What do you think gave him the most improvement in that morph, the eye area and nose or the jaw?  I actually thing the eye area gave him the biggest boost.

Eye area, philtrum and general skin/lip colouration for me.

Lazlo

• Private
I"M GONNA BE HOT ONCE ALL THESE SURGERIES ARE DON!!!! !!

HAAAAAAAAWWWWWTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gregor Samsa

They're gonna name a hurricane after you Lazlo.  ;D