Author Topic: CALLING ALL MORPH EXPERTS!!! WHO CAN DO AMAZING REALISTIC MORPHS??  (Read 27250 times)

Lazlo

• Private
I can do it, but I need decent resolution images.  Like 2000px minimum.  PM me

However I don't think any morph can really give an accurate idea of what things look post surgery.  A vague idea perhaps but I would caution against going into surgery expecting to come out like the morph

Also, things can look way different in still photos than in real life.

Tiny I need your help. Tell me how to take the pictures. I'm assuming I need a real camera? Not like phone pics. If you have any tips let me know. Just front and profile and 3/4? What sort of background? I guess I should shave my facial hair too.

Gregor Samsa

I had professional pictures taken by my orthodontist before and after the surgery. Try asking your orthodontist perhaps?

Tiny

• Private
Tiny I need your help. Tell me how to take the pictures. I'm assuming I need a real camera? Not like phone pics. If you have any tips let me know. Just front and profile and 3/4? What sort of background? I guess I should shave my facial hair too.

You can use a phone just make sure there is enough distance between the lens and you ie. not a selfie.  Otherwise there will be some lens distortion; also don't fill the entire frame with your face as the edge of the frame is often stretched in phone cameras.

If you use a phone, remember to upload at maximum resolution

Make sure there is face on lighting, not side or overhead.

Background doesn't really matter because I can 'shop it out but if you can, take it against a blank wall

Yes, shave or trim closely

Lazlo

• Private
Thanks I'll be sending you picks soon. you're a very kind person.

Lazlo

• Private
Did you get my PM?

Lazlo I can do good morphs btw

I did sorry to not respond I'll send you pics too. Man I'm just so depressed over all this right now. Specifically cause my teeth are wrecked, gum recession and black triangles. Who cares if the teeth are straight when all that is f**ked up.

terry947

@lazlo - black triangles as in the corner of your mouth?

Lazlo

• Private
@lazlo - black triangles as in the corner of your mouth?

no between the teeth, i dunno if it's cause i had bicuspids extracted but the interdental papilla (look it up) which is the pink gum flesh that lies between the teeth has become so recessed that it's left little black spaces between all my teeth. It's horrible, food gets wedged there they feel weird, and there's no way to solve it. Mine aren't as bad as this, but i have these spaces between the teeth too.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=black+triangles+between+teeth&biw=1120&bih=538&tbm=isch&imgil=WLi1ihaZ8M8KZM%253A%253BC1CuDIodoGqOKM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.oralhealthgroup.com%25252Fnews%25252Ftreating-the-dreaded-black-triangle%25252F1002990029%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=WLi1ihaZ8M8KZM%253A%252CC1CuDIodoGqOKM%252C_&usg=__vaE9_4tvSmXS1E-Mxqx9FWsT9i0%3D&ved=0CC0QyjdqFQoTCIKQg4uk48YCFQpWHgodBPUJvw&ei=v4qpVcK0H4qseYTqp_gL#imgrc=WLi1ihaZ8M8KZM%3A&usg=__vaE9_4tvSmXS1E-Mxqx9FWsT9i0%3D

PloskoPlus

I have them too, alas.  This is almost expected with adult orthodontics, where the teeth are crowded.

Lazlo

• Private
I have them too, alas.  This is almost expected with adult orthodontics, where the teeth are crowded.

Did you have extractions plosko? I mean bicuspid extractions? I believe this is caused by the braces and the stress they place on the teeth and gums. In fact I know it iis.

PloskoPlus

Did you have extractions plosko? I mean bicuspid extractions? I believe this is caused by the braces and the stress they place on the teeth and gums. In fact I know it iis.

No. TBH, I think I got off braces lightly.

Lazlo

• Private
There has to be an eventual solution to this it's ridiculous.

They say that it's cause by three factors. The shape of the teeth.1)  I.e. the teeth taper from the interproximal contact point. 2) the level of the alveolar bone height. Healthy teeth have strong bone between them that support the triangular spike of gum between teeth and 3) the distance between the roots. Number 3 is f**ked up if you have bicuspid extraction because there's too much space between the teeth and bone is lost due to stress of braces.

But there seems some controversy of using dermal fillers. I can't have the contact points because that will make the arches even smaller and more constricted.

My only hope are dermal fillers which I've heard in other cases can stimulate more collagen. Perhaps combined with the new ultrasound devices --wearing them 30 minutes two to three times a day to stimulate new bone growth? I don't know....

http://www.realself.com/question/black-triangle-solution

Tiny

• Private
I had even worse than bicuspids out - I had 4 molar extractions.  I don't have black triangles because despite the molar extractions there still ins't enough space in my lower jaw to fit my teeth!! Some of my teeth are turned sideways to fit - and that's despite my incisors being pushed out right to the maxiumum!  Hate to think what it did to the aesthetics of my face though.  :o Dunno what they're going to do when I go into braces... how can they straighten out and pull in my lower teeth inwhen there simply isn't enough physical space? f**k knows...

Lazlo -

http://www.dentistrytoday.com/restorative/6800-qthe-mother-of-all-black-trianglesq-case

Chin up, hun

Also, maybe wilkodontics could help your aveolar bone situation?

Lazlo

• Private
I had even worse than bicuspids out - I had 4 molar extractions.  I don't have black triangles because despite the molar extractions there still ins't enough space in my lower jaw to fit my teeth!! Some of my teeth are turned sideways to fit - and that's despite my incisors being pushed out right to the maxiumum!  Hate to think what it did to the aesthetics of my face though.  :o Dunno what they're going to do when I go into braces... how can they straighten out and pull in my lower teeth inwhen there simply isn't enough physical space? f**k knows...

Lazlo -

http://www.dentistrytoday.com/restorative/6800-qthe-mother-of-all-black-trianglesq-case

Chin up, hun

Also, maybe wilkodontics could help your aveolar bone situation?

oh wow tiny. ugh i don't lik that dentistry today solution, it looks too fake and freaky. But I'm sure there will be or already is a solution if i find someone who does fillers and stuff. I just can never get those arches back to what they were before the bicuspids were taken out.

Anyway I've decided to get really hardcore back into ashtanga yoga. I'm fat as f**k and I have to get ready to face surgery in mid/late september so I should get fit and take care of my mind.

Tiny

• Private
I'm fat as f**k and I have to get ready to face surgery in mid/late september so I should get fit and take care of my mind.

Did you come off paleo?

Personally I find yoga soooo boring...would rather pump iron  ;D

Lazlo

• Private
I'm in the process of revamping my life, getting back on strict paleo (but without fruits, basically the timothy ferris weightloss protocol). And back to strict yoga and meditation daily, like Russell simmons.

Also I want to emphasize here, my views are changing. True beauty is something I'm committed to achieving no matter what. Whatever it takes however f**king excessive the operation is I'm doing it. BEAUTY!!!