Author Topic: CALLING ALL MORPH EXPERTS!!! WHO CAN DO AMAZING REALISTIC MORPHS??  (Read 27252 times)

Rico

nah.. surgery ?

better to exercise facial expression
look: before / after

Lazlo

• Private
Calm down it was only a test I dont like the freak neither. but you have not read the gag.... its so funny  :D

yeah you're a regular steve martin....

MrFox

LOL sober you ? you cant when doing surgery by sailer.
8) Say that to me when you can afford him and I might take you seriously.

MrFox

And Kyle Chandler, come on he's a dad. I don't choose either. f**k that.

Yes but he's a well established DILF seriously google it and becoming a DILF is actually a higher achievement to reach than being a teen heartthrob imo.

Lazlo

• Private
Pics by any chance please?

it sounds awesome. Up to an 8, man, I'd settle for 8.5, but you know I'm gonna do a ton of bodybuilding to perfect my physique.

ditterbo

How did I end up here? Haha anyways, how did the morph you got compare to your actual surgical results Lazlo?

While I'm at it, is photoshop basically the best way for the layman to attempt a morph of jaw surgery? 

mike888miller

Re: CALLING ALL MORPH EXPERTS!!! WHO CAN DO AMAZING REALISTIC MORPHS??
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2016, 09:04:54 AM »
there are some labs that will do this for you based on your ct plus a high res scan of your max and man, am currently looking into this, but it wont be cheap, this is the simliar type of process your doc would use. The advange vs PowerPoint is that this Software will only allow you to make adjustments that are within the bounds of what can be medically achieved, plus it takes into account the interdependence of the differente moved structures. again, that is the theory, i am waiting for my model to be scanned in order to get this done

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2016, 03:58:25 PM »
there are some labs that will do this for you based on your ct plus a high res scan of your max and man, am currently looking into this, but it wont be cheap, this is the simliar type of process your doc would use. The advange vs PowerPoint is that this Software will only allow you to make adjustments that are within the bounds of what can be medically achieved, plus it takes into account the interdependence of the differente moved structures. again, that is the theory, i am waiting for my model to be scanned in order to get this done

wow keep us upto date on this exciting!

ppsk

Phantom congrats, someone has sourced some quality product for you.
Being sober, I can tell you that Kyle Chandler looks like someone you would want to f**k, where as this guy you posted looks like a serial killer and that's largely due to the eyes I think.
Yeh Chandler has farmer Giles potato face but those eyes ohh, and your defence is THIS guy?

ahahahha yeah wtf i dont get this

kyle chandler is a good looking man and was probably very good looking as young man,

the other guy is odd.

mike888miller

« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2016, 04:46:29 AM »
@lazlo - will do. i Need to have my jaw models professionally scanned first, which is a bottle neck as i dont know yet how to get that done. check your Messages btw i sent you a pm

i have come across another guy, seems like a one man shop so could cheaper, and all he Needs are your scans so i will try to use him first.

http://bonaforma.com/bonaforma_flyer.pdf

the good Thing about him is you can tell him what your Goal is, and he will figure out how much is possible via bimax / gne, and if you Need implants to get there