Author Topic: Recessed infraorbital rims  (Read 2760 times)

PloskoPlus

Recessed infraorbital rims
« on: June 19, 2015, 10:44:20 PM »
In the vein of those extraction twins, two cousins (emperors!).  Twin-like almost.  The one on the left has stronger orbital rims.  Is he really that much better looking than the one on the right? They look about the same to me:

Optimistic

• I am class I
Re: Recessed infraorbital rims
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 01:37:19 AM »
Left with stronger eyes is much better looking. The one on the right looks tired, old, bug-eyed. Infraorbital rims are super important.
01/10/14 - Last night I spilt spaghetti sauce on my chin for the very first time in my life and cried.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 02:22:58 AM »
Left is Nicholas II?  Anyhow, I think the cousin on the left looks better- more refined.  Cousin on the right looks softer and older.
LOL, I was not sure which one was King George, which one was Tsar Nicholas (both are technically German, wearing German uniforms in the picture.  WW1 - what a stupid, pointless, royal clusterf**k).  This probably explains why the British Royal family refused to take  in the Russian one after the Russian revolution, despite being cousins and all.  No king wants his doppelganger hanging around confusing the s**t out of his subjects.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 02:25:31 AM »
Left with stronger eyes is much better looking. The one on the right looks tired, old, bug-eyed. Infraorbital rims are super important.
TBH, not what I wanted to hear, but thanks anyway.  The truth will set me free.

stupidjaws

• CFO
  • The panic the vomit the yuppies networking
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 04:37:43 AM »

i agree. the hamartia i still possess are my s**tty inferior orbital rims...they're not as bad as this guy here, but i would really need some kind of surgery there. too bad all the options suck except the one earl got and lazlo and posko are evaluating, but i can't go that far (now)

PloskoPlus

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 05:39:13 AM »
i agree. the hamartia i still possess are my s**tty inferior orbital rims...they're not as bad as this guy here, but i would really need some kind of surgery there. too bad all the options suck except the one earl got and lazlo and posko are evaluating, but i can't go that far (now)

"Now" or "yet"?

terry947

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 10:40:20 PM »
yup left looks better. Orbital rims + upper maxilla are KEY to general aesthetics imo.