Author Topic: What procedures would you suggest for my eye area?  (Read 77669 times)

jesterofmalice

Re: What procedures would you suggest for my eye area?
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2015, 11:33:39 AM »
Your whole  life if going to go flashing by as you needlessly worry about facial distortions that don't even exist.
Could you elaborate on that for my benefit, please? (Why life would 'flash by' if someone is always worrying about something)

notrain

• Private
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2015, 12:55:57 PM »
"Get your bench up to two plates"   LOLOLOL  How did you know that  2 plates is the golden standard of lifting??

Because I lift. That's how I know it's not some magic bullet. All it does is - given enough time and training - make you stronger and somewhat better looking. It doesn't solve anything on its own.

PloskoPlus

« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2015, 02:08:36 PM »
Because I lift. That's how I know it's not some magic bullet. All it does is - given enough time and training - make you stronger and somewhat better looking. It doesn't solve anything on its own.
If I could only get back all those hours I wasted in the gym.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2015, 04:09:21 PM »
Could you elaborate on that for my benefit, please? (Why life would 'flash by' if someone is always worrying about something)

Because you are not present and mindfully in the moment to all the splendours around you you moron. Worrying robs you of your happiness and the gratefulness you should have towards everything and everyone around you. It is living in bad faith, inauthentically and without any connection to the truth.

jesterofmalice

« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2015, 10:24:14 AM »
Because you are not present and mindfully in the moment to all the splendours around you you moron. Worrying robs you of your happiness and the gratefulness you should have towards everything and everyone around you. It is living in bad faith, inauthentically and without any connection to the truth.

;D

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2015, 02:25:07 PM »
27f I think I would destroy you. And you would love it.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2015, 03:55:37 PM »
I can handle.

But let's wait till I have my surgery with Sinn so I'm like f**king gorgeous.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2015, 04:31:07 PM »
oh god i just threw up....grosss!

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2015, 07:43:04 PM »
Your bottom b*tch is crying right now.

I don't even know what that means. You're too advanced for me. Are you really 300 pounds? I don't believe you.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2015, 09:22:43 PM »

I lied. I'm actually 320 lbs. I downed two burritos from Chipotle today.

Well that's not that much food necessarily. Did you always weigh that much or did you gain weight  all of a sudden? I'm asking because I gained a lot of weight after I took some meds.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:16:04 PM by Lazlo »

babyface99

« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2015, 09:49:15 PM »
I've gained almost 20 pounds since Ive become aware of this s**t. Smfh my mental health is deteriating and im only getting  worse.

Gregor Samsa

« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2015, 10:01:27 PM »
I've gained almost 20 pounds since Ive become aware of this s**t. Smfh my mental health is deteriating and im only getting  worse.

I gained almost double that after my failed surgery. :(

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2015, 11:15:07 PM »

I was kidding about my weight. What are you taking? Birth control pills?  ???

Yes! Then it's definitely on again! No I was actually taking anti-anxiety s**t cause I started to get these awful panic attacks --like debilitating panic attacks. I need to get ripped and like van dammaged.

The reason why the breast implant thing was a turn on was cause I had never slept with a girl with fake breasts until like 2013 I was in Montreal and slept with this really hot Moroccan girl who was only like 22 and she had INCREDIBLE breasts, like perfect pears shaped not too big and she told me they were fake but they were AWESOME. I'm more of a leg and ass guy and never thought I was into tits but then she was riding my face and I could look up at these amazing breasts above me and it was just so hot while she was just grinding down onto my tongue.
So yeah if they're done right (hers weren't tight or like those hard breasts you see on strippers) they were just gorgeous and supple and man we wrestled all night. By the way Charles-Guillaume, here's a little powermove for you once you start banging chicks: at some point have them ride your face and you know work your tongue and then pin their arms behind their back (girls like it if you take control and are a bit playfully rough) and then with your other hand massage her breasts and/or use your free hand to reach around and massage her spine from the top of her neck right down to her ass. This along with wicked hard tongue and mouth manipulation. Trust me.

So anyways.

Lazlo

• Private
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2015, 11:19:31 PM »
27f I'm guessing you're a really hot latina. In which case you'd be marriage material. I recently realized that the most eligible men, and I mean like men who could marry anyone giselle, or any hot model or actress have all married latina women and that's probably cause they're amazing in bed and also make the best family women.

Matthew Mconnaughey --married latina
Ryan Goslling               --marrid latina
Vin Diesel                    --married latina
Matt Damon                --married latina
Ben Affleck                  --didn't marry latina, got divorced.

See what I'm saying?

babyface99

« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2015, 12:05:36 AM »
I gained almost double that after my failed surgery. :(
you got the implants right? I thought you had a pretty good improvement man
 unless im thinking of somebody else