General Category > Emotional Support

Crooked nose after Lefort 1?

(1/1)

Ijeko:
I just had my Lefort 1 two piece surgery three days ago. Needless to say my face is totally jacked up and swollen right now, I know that will go away in time but what's bothering me is my nose.
It widened very slightly which I knew would happen and don't have a problem with, but now the end of it looks crooked. Like when looking into a mirror, the tip slants to the left, and when tilting my head back the nostrils slant up to the left instead of pointing straight ahead. I have no idea if this is just swelling, or if I have a deviated septum because of the surgery? My surgeon didn't tell me anything about that but I'm gonna see what she thinks when I go back in for my recheck. I hope that my nose isn't permanently like this

Tom2:
Like the great and wonderful 27F mentioned....

It's wayyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyy too early to judge what is going on with your face.

I;m 5 months post op LF1/Segmental, BSSO, Chin Implant.    You need time to let things settle down......Focus and your diet, resting, healing.

I did take a bunch of selfies during the process but I didn't even want to look at them....      I didn't look/ wouldn't look at myself for a while after surgery.....   Glad I didn't.  Those pictures would have freaked me out!

PloskoPlus:
The nose sort of "moves around" with the swelling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version