Author Topic: just had surgery with Dr Gunson  (Read 14405 times)

chinnychinchin

Re: just had surgery with Dr Gunson
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2015, 01:06:54 AM »
Not trying to hijack this thread but as much as I despise HA paste for the extreme swelling it gave me... my now visible cheekbones are entirely the result of it. Obviously it depends. Although I agree what they charge for it is egregious.

Not at all, any input is very welcome! My swelling has definitely gone down alot but the first week of surgery I was also a monster. Especially my lips, they looked like they were going to burst.

Quote from: Toms2
I think you are looking really good my man!

Thanks! :)

So I made the trek to Santa Barbara again today and instead the legendary Dr. Arnett saw me. I got prescribed some Tramadol, woohoo, and it seems to be working much better for my pain. So apparently, there are patients who feel too much sensation with the nerves coming back and I just so happen to be one of those. If my nerve pain and issues don't improve, they said they would put me on a medication to numb the nerves. Other than that, everything looks good although my jaw exercises don't seem to be improving my opening much. I hope to post my post-op x-rays soon too. Thanks everyone for your support and coming along this journey with me. It's made the experience 10x better.

marcolob

• Private
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2015, 08:18:37 AM »
I think you are looking really good my man!

Remember, we are our own worst critics.   You made a major improvement.    Enjoy!

Who is this to? Me or chinny?

Tom2

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2015, 07:31:07 PM »
Who is this to? Me or chinny?

That comment was pointed at the OP - aka you Marco....

You're life just changed.