Author Topic: Any info or reviews of Jeffrey Spiegel's and Brooke R. Seckel's Jaw Implants?  (Read 883 times)

CrimsonChin

They are both in my state of Massachusetts. I took a look at Dr. Yaremchuk reviews but I saw he was very expensive, one jaw implant for him cost around 10,000 15,000, these are dated reviews so I don't know if the price has gone down, but even if it has I doubt by much. To contrast that price, another poster said they "had jaw implant, rhinoplasty, and upper bleph with Dr. Speigel of Boston Medical and am very happy. $22,000.00 which includes three sculptras and one botox", and this was in 2013. I haven't found a review of Seckel's jaw implants but it says he performs them on his site. I know you aren't supposed to factor in price when it comes to surgery but as a college student I don't the finances to pay 15k for one Jaw implant procedure. I've started  get my credit score high because this is something I would go into debt for(just not too much). I'm a male and I have a really really weak jaw, it's basically parallel to my neck, I have no jawline whatsoever and I can't grow a beard so I'm in a bad place. Jaw implants are my next best option because I'm not in a position to get jaw advancement surgery either, I think that's even more expensive.  My bite is fine, my top teeth rest infront of my bottom teeth, no over/underbite, I just have a crappy recessed jaw.

Lazlo

• Private
if your lower jaw is that retruded get a sleep test to determine if you have sleep apnea or are at risk. you might want to post pics. jaw surgery i'm guessing would be more appropriate for you.

CrimsonChin

if your lower jaw is that retruded get a sleep test to determine if you have sleep apnea or are at risk. you might want to post pics. jaw surgery i'm guessing would be more appropriate for you.
I don't really know how to explain it. It's not retruded in the sense it's pushed inward or backward, it's just really skinny from the front view, basically no width AT ALL, the top half of my face looks ok, but when you get to the jawline, it tapers a lot. My problem is width and definition than my jaw being pushed back.  And I doubt I have sleep apnea, I'm able to get a full night sleep, without interruptions and my breathing is fine durring. I'm afraid I can't post pics, my face is very disproportional.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:39:16 PM by CrimsonChin »