Before/After Photos > Other

Re: Surgery with Gunson

(1/25) > >>

hara.v:
Hello!

I have left condylar, ramus and mandibular body hypoplasia. My x-rays look quite similar as well... Have you had 3D models done? Its really weird to be able to hold your jaw and see whats going in there, I was shocked when I saw the difference between the right and left ramus!

Here is a picture of what it looks like from the back

Marisama:
I had my 4 month ortho appointment this morning.  Apparently my ortho thinks I'm ahead of schedule and that nothing has really changed since my last visit.  I just need a few teeth vertically adjusted that should only take a month.  He seemed to think that I'd be ready for surgery at my 6 to 7 month mark, which would put me around mid October for surgery.  I can't believe this is actually going to happen soon.  I'm extremely nervous to go under the knife but I'm anxious to have this all behind me.  Just thought I'd share as I know there are a number of other people here looking to have surgery with A/G.  

Marisama:
He takes molds each time I go in but Dr. G has only requested 6 month molds.  Based on his experience, he was just estimating.  Dr. G. may come back and say I've got more time, who knows.  Guess I'll find out in Sept.

CK:
this thread needs an update.

Marisama:
Well, I have a scheduled date in November.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version